Selling my TF collection

Still over 3/4 of a G1 Collection Left with Jap, Gestalts,and Eveything else. WIll list soon. & Negotiable. Everything will be Priced to sell and Deep discounts for multiple purchases and free shipping on anything over $300

Email or call with wants. Also pics can and definently will be sent. I have various request for Fort Max pics. Inquire back for them.

Also Call for specific conditions.

Payment by postal MO or paypal

484-266-9614 or message me at datoycollectah@hotmail.com tdixon410@peoplepc.com

You Name it 90% Chance I have it Just inquire!!!!

The rules are

US & Canada ONLY UNLESS YOU PAY FOR INSURED EMS SHIPPING. That way you kinow when your stuff arrives and it'll be safe or PO pays you back. I had a huge issue with someone in Europe and I do believe this guy is lying to me.

First come First serve. No ands ifs or buts. Its not about money here unless you want something that Verified and MANY people on this site know who I am.

No Games NO BullBlot. Don't waste my time with offers you can't back up.

IF YOU CAN .........Call me for quick service 484-266-9614. I don't sit at computer much since I don't have too. I will check the site everyday though.

Please ABSOLUTELY NO PM's Not checking and emptying and whatever.

The more you buy, The better the deal.

Now to list.

To start off

All are complete unless noted

ALL ORIGINAL FIGURES!!!!!!!!!

Metroplex C9.5

Jetfire

Perceptor

Doublecross

Grotesque missing Gun

Whirl missing 1 gun

Road Buster missing all accessories

Quikswitch minus L Gun

Flywheels

Battletrap

Galvatron

Omega Supreme

Seekers

Thrust

Starscream

Dirge

Pretenders

Skullgrin

Bomb-burst

Waverider

Cloudburst MIB

Landmine MIB

Targetmasters

Misfire

Triigerhappy

Slugslinger

Pointblank

Sureshot

Scoop

Needlenose missing Tailfin

Landfill

Quickmix

Quake

Headmasters

Wierdwolf

Mindwipe

Skullcruncher missing gun

Squeezeplay missing gun

Chromedome missing 1 gun

Hosehead

Nightbeat

Apeface

Snapdragon

Powermasters

Optimus Prime

Getaway

Joyride

Slapdash

Doubledealer

Dreadwind

Jap

Metalhawk missing Sword

Galaxy Shuttle C8 missing 1 wing

Minerva

Ranger MIB

Darkwings Buster & Hydra Giftset

Doubleclouder missing Powermasters & Missle

Artfire MIB

Kirk

Bullet'

Zetoca

Aquastar

Daiatlas On hold

Roadfire on hold

Sonic Bomber on hold

SIxknight MIB

Metrotitan On Hold

Black Zarak On hold

Greatshot

Grandus

Sky Garry

Star Convoy

Reissue God Ginrai MIB

Ehobby Hot Rod MISB

MIB C- 114 Fort Max C8.5- C9 Missing the styrofoam & Cog's gun - -

MIB Joustra Browning - Mega Rare Box is C8 Figur is C9.5 Unused sticker sheet Instructions & Bullets. -

Soundblaster & Buzzsaw

Gestalts

Menasor

Defensor Giftset

Abominus Giftset

G2 Orange Devastator missing head drill

Yellow Devastator missing all small weapons

Piranacon C8-C9 100% Complete

Monstructor minus 4 accessories C8.5 -C9 2 guns & slog & wildfly back Comes with Cardbacks

84 Cars

Trailbreaker C8.5 missing Left fist and 1 FF projector stickers OK some chromewear-

Bluestreak C8 100% the figure itself is a C9 but it has one of the back windows broken off which can be switched. comes with ehobby box & insert

Hound C8.5 missing gas can & Spare tire -

86 Cars

Kupp C9.5

Hot Rod C9.5

Wreck Garr C9-

Blurr C9

Ultra Magnus

Triplechangers

Octane

Broadside

Sandstorm

Autobot & Decepticon Clones C9.5 100%- $90 Sold as sets only or buy A or D sets @ ea

Hope to hear from you.

TOM

do you have laster or blacker?? plus do you have a spare spike or brave max little head?

Cheers

Andy

I'm going by your (old) example, and started pruning my collection to collect mainly G1 toys for now. Hopefully you will still have some stuff left by the time my tax return monies come in!

Hey bro! I took a hiatus myself for some time, sort of unwillingly. My phone is jacked up and I (think I) still have your number. I still need to get back in touch with that dude on the Matushiro Jetfire. Hope you keep some of the good stuff. I'm slowly weening off my other stuff and sticking to the G1 loose figure set myself.

If I can get some cash together, I'll give you a buzz and see what you still have.

Take it easy, Tom! Skate or die!

You've been emailed.

Archived