Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kc8wzm

Surprises from Engeron

This is my first post on this board. So bear with me for a little bit.

I think one of the suprising figures that I did not expect to get but did anyway was Snow Cat. I'm telling you looking at this figure in my hands it does remind me of the old GI:Joe truck of the same name. But one thing that I have missed since the Beast Wars time has been the metalic paint that they used.

Oh well.. can't have everything. What has been your suprise in the engeron so far?

-kc8wzm :tftounge

I was really impressed with the way Rapid Run got a 'bot or 'con symbol depending on which minicon was attached.

(I know he's just a repaint of Sideways, but I never got tha one, so I get to use it for this thread. BWAH HA HA HA!)

My suprise of the Energon line has been the basics. I didn't realize how much I missed that size class. The Omnicons are great and the Terracons are equally as cool.

For me it would have to be Starscream...after Armada I really did think there would ever be a good Starscream in this armada/enrergon universe. But thankfully I was wrong….he really looks cool and there is much not to like about him. :thumb

Starscream and scorponok are both fantastic but I wasnt really suprised by it, I knew they would be.

Biggest surprise has to be inferno, I was very impressed after opening and playing with him a bit.

hmm...for me I'm really just digging how fun the super linking is. I got em all, and it really improves a figure. I mean even something like Prowl after combined with Inferno becomes really cool. The whole gimick works well. My only problem is that so far there is only Ironhide and Jetfire in that size class.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE