Botcon DREADWIND is up

UltraMarknus

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This mold woulda made a great Apeface... Red, Grey, Purple, Black...

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

That is so LAME glad i didn't impulse buy this set for the seekers. BotCon you guys are so lame you could have done so much better. You released such better sets in the past and have had so many unreleased things that would be better then this set. the only one I want is Thrust, I can repaint the other 2 seekers if I must. Bugbite is a sad attempt at an Import Tuner car and Dreadwing is nice repaint because I don't consider a new head a remold its Nemisis Jetfire LOL you could have atleast given him a different booster pack. Its a shame I can't just buy Thrust except on ebay at scalper prices. BotCon is getting worse each year

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

That is so LAME glad i didn't impulse buy this set for the seekers. BotCon you guys are so lame you could have done so much better. You released such better sets in the past and have had so many unreleased things that would be better then this set. the only one I want is Thrust, I can repaint the other 2 seekers if I must. Bugbite is a sad attempt at an Import Tuner car and Dreadwing is nice repaint because I don't consider a new head a remold its Nemisis Jetfire LOL you could have atleast given him a different booster pack. Its a shame I can't just buy Thrust except on ebay at scalper prices. BotCon is getting worse each year

That being said, I think it looks great, the colors work nice and I dont even mind that there are no new weapons, though a new blaster would have been nice. Anyway, it looks good, thrust and thundercracker lookd great, and Ramjet is a good attempt. Bugbit, well, the paint looks nice, but I would have prefered Mirage repainted as the yellow stunticon, cant think of his name right now.

Archived