The One and Only

Trailfollower

Does anyone else here ever feel like they are the only TF fan in the county. I live in rural Garrett County Md. and i'm tellin you guys it would be nice to actually walk into local store and see someone besides the 5-12 year old demographic tearing apart the shelves looking for TF's. I think it is great we have places like here to go and talk about our Obsessive Compulsive Disorder but Jeeez, it would be nice to actually meet a TF fan to shake their hand. And have a verbal Conversation. ANd a little added competition in the toy aisle is always fun.

Does anyone feel my pain?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Krusty The Klown

im in montgomery county MD, i saw another fellow who just picked up an MP prime fr/walmart for around 60.00, also my local TRU has a TF collector working there

Come to vancouver and feel a completely different kind of pain.  There are so many collectors here its nuts.  You have to drive around the whole city hunting for something.

I have the same problem, although I have yet to actually see anyone grab them.

TFan's are quite elusive in the wild.

Does anyone else here ever feel like they are the only TF fan in the county. I live in rural Garrett County Md. and i'm tellin you guys it would be nice to actually walk into local store and see someone besides the 5-12 year old demographic tearing apart the shelves looking for TF's. I think it is great we have places like here to go and talk about our Obsessive Compulsive Disorder but Jeeez, it would be nice to actually meet a TF fan to shake their hand. And have a verbal Conversation. ANd a little added competition in the toy aisle is always fun.

yes, i do. while alot of my friends like my collection, i'm the only one collecting them. :tdown

Does anyone else here ever feel like they are the only TF fan in the county.  I live in rural Garrett County Md. and i'm tellin you guys it would be nice to actually walk into  local store and see someone besides the 5-12 year old demographic tearing apart the shelves looking for TF's.  I think it is great we have places like here to go and talk about our Obsessive Compulsive Disorder but Jeeez, it would be nice to actually meet a TF fan to shake their hand.  And have a verbal Conversation.  ANd a little added competition in the toy aisle is always fun.

yes, i do. while alot of my friends like my collection, i'm the only one collecting them. :tdown

at least your friends like your collection. My friends have been looking at me like i lost my mind. Theyre too "cool" to enjoy toys.

Does anyone else here ever feel like they are the only TF fan in the county.  I live in rural Garrett County Md. and i'm tellin you guys it would be nice to actually walk into  local store and see someone besides the 5-12 year old demographic tearing apart the shelves looking for TF's.  I think it is great we have places like here to go and talk about our Obsessive Compulsive Disorder but Jeeez, it would be nice to actually meet a TF fan to shake their hand.  And have a verbal Conversation.  ANd a little added competition in the toy aisle is always fun.

at least your friends like your collection. My friends have been looking at me like i lost my mind. Theyre too "cool" to enjoy toys.

i have a few that do. but i say f'em what do they know? :thumb

Guest Krusty The Klown

i threaten to throw my armada overload at anyone who dares make fun of my TF toys, that guys a solid brick in robot mode

Archived