MP Megatron's Cannon...

amethysted

Damn if mine comes tomorow I'm gonna be over the moon but i have a suspicion that it may have been nicked by the next door neighbor if that was the case I'm gonna hunt them down and I'm gonna give no mercy! :tfevil

TFsource only used a small rubber plug that easily came right out, no tools required...and ta-da...unmodded...This is the only way I can show the relative size of the plug.

mp5075gp6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This is the only MP-5 Megs thread i could find and i am tired.

sigh.

Got mine today and i dont know what to say.

I never actually got him into Gun mod because something in his arms wouldnt click together, and so the rails and headpiece wouldnt snap in.

Which meant that no matter what i did with the legs - they never fit the rest of the body right.

The arms and body assembly is just infuriating. The design is really really complex but the panels are so weak that they pop off every time you move a limb or something. There were a few "WOW!" moments while transforming his legs.

In Robot mode his ankeles are rally weak (I hit mine with some nail polish). The Fusion cannon is way too big. I think it would be much better at about 3/4 the size. Also his head has little to no movement due to his helmet resting on his chest piece. The cannon throws not only his arm -but the whole figure off so badly that it almost feels like you have to balance him akwardly (away from the cannon) to get him to stand.

I'm glad i got him. But he's not nearly as enjoyable as Starscream or Prime.

Try posing him with the cannon already on his arm so you can work out your balance issues as you pose him. I've gotten several good poses out of him, including kneeling and crouching.

This is the final pose I decided on, and I think it looks pretty good, though I'm not quite sure Prime is so convincing, may have to work on it a bit.

post-5814-1179627314_thumb.jpg

post-5814-1179627343_thumb.jpg

post-5814-1179627393_thumb.jpg

I was actually able to get his fingers around part of Prime's rifle to give me an excuse to take their firearms out of play.

Archived