Sunstorm/Checkpoint (Minicons)

Backblast/Sureshock (Minicons)

Blastcharge/Hi Wire (Minicons)

Scrapiron/Grindor (Minicons)

Alternator

Nemesis Prime

Camshaft

I'll add more later :)

I've got an Energon Magnus if you're interested? What stuff can you get near you?

I've got an Energon Magnus if you're interested? What stuff can you get near you?

Like what lines? Right now the shelves are clogged with Cybertrons last wave of Deluxe and Classics last wave. No Starscreams anywhere. There are a few Titaniums out. I have a Megatron and Optimal Optimus if you are interested.

Like what lines? Right now the shelves are clogged with Cybertrons last wave of Deluxe and Classics last wave. No Starscreams anywhere. There are a few Titaniums out. I have a Megatron and Optimal Optimus if you are interested.

:schin

All I need from the Classic line is the Devastator set.

Cybertron I need:

Mini-Cons

Backblast vs Sureshock

Blastcharge vs Highwire

Scrap Iron vs Grindor

Scout

Hightail

Shadow Recon Team

Deluxes

Megatron (T-Rex)

Optimus Prime (Ape)

Blurr

Longrack

Cannonball

Demolishor

Ultra

Dark Scorponok

Wing Saber

Titaniums ain't really my thing to be honest.

The Classic Devastator or the Cybertron "beast" Deluxes are things I'm really after, the others are things I haven't got from the lines. LMK if there's anything that you could get to UK & still get yourself a good deal after shipping. :thumb

I've got a Cybertron Galvatron I want to get rid off.

What do you want for him less shipping?

Siburke, I think I can get most of those Cybertron Deluxes and Basics. How many do you think are worth an Energon Ultra Magnus and how complete is he?

Siburke, I think I can get most of those Cybertron Deluxes and Basics. How many do you think are worth an Energon Ultra Magnus and how complete is he?

He's still sealed. :thumb

I know they're worth quite a bit but I only paid around £15. I'm not one to worry about making a profit, so a good deal for me would depend on how much it would cost me to send it. I'm guessing it'd run me about another £15 to ship maybe? Does 3 Deluxes or 2 Deluxes & 2 Scouts sound okay to you? (Pretty much what I'd get at UK RRP for what it'd cost me - I'd be happy with that!)

Megatron (T-Rex) & Optimus Prime (Ape) are the 2 I'm really after most.

If you can get Blurr (preferably - CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT!!! :tftongue ) or Hightail & the Shadow Recon Team with the 2 "beasts" that'd be cool for me.

LMK dude. :thumb

He's still sealed. :thumb

I know they're worth quite a bit but I only paid around £15. I'm not one to worry about making a profit, so a good deal for me would depend on how much it would cost me to send it. I'm guessing it'd run me about another £15 to ship maybe? Does 3 Deluxes or 2 Deluxes & 2 Scouts sound okay to you? (Pretty much what I'd get at UK RRP for what it'd cost me - I'd be happy with that!)

Megatron (T-Rex) & Optimus Prime (Ape) are the 2 I'm really after most.

If you can get Blurr (preferably - CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT!!! :tftongue ) or Hightail & the Shadow Recon Team with the 2 "beasts" that'd be cool for me.

LMK dude. :thumb

I will start hunting toys tomorrow. The only Energon Ultra Magnus on eBay starts at $95 USD/$47 BPS :tdown

Archived