autobotmaintenance's Collection

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

galaxy11.jpg

OMG, what is that?! I have a few space shuttle transformers, but I've never seen that one and its gorgeous. Is it rare? Will I have to sell some organs? 'cuz I will! Thx!

Awesome collection, BTW- will u adopt me?

galaxy11.jpg

OMG, what is that?! I have a few space shuttle transformers, but I've never seen that one and its gorgeous. Is it rare? Will I have to sell some organs? 'cuz I will! Thx!

Awesome collection, BTW- will u adopt me?

Galaxy Shuttle from the Japanese G1 Line.

Worth getting. He's a super fun toy to get. The only problem is that most of them are yellowed from age or sunlight.

Thanks HHR! About the price, a boxed Japanese one is roughly $250, a few were also sold in Italy (where I got this one) and I have never seen their packaging; they would probably be more expensive, especially on ebay.it because Italians will fight hard to get them. This one's plastic is all right, but it has some paint and sticker wear. I got it for about 35 Euros.

What I would like to do with him someday is combining him with Countdown (he was also made for that).

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

My restored Diaclone Black-hooded Bluestreak...

resto_10.jpg

resto_11.jpg

My yellow G1 Devastator, complete at last.

2dev10.jpg

The E-Hobby Insecticons with their energon!

insect10.jpg

insect11.jpg

My G1 MB cars. There are two models remaining on my want list: Prowl and Jazz.

mb_car10.jpg

If anyone has one of them and is willing to sell, please contact me with pictures :wave

A brand new MB Megatron

mb_meg10.jpg

More in next post

Decepticon Powermasters, Darkwing and Dreadwind...

darkwi10.jpg

Dreadwing...

dreadw10.jpg

Brazilian Minibots!

minis_10.jpg

minis_11.jpg

KO Diaclone Mirage, excellent toy!

ko_rm510.jpg

Joustra "Diaclone" Gears and Laserbeak (I had to buy them in the USA to get them cheaper! Thanks Might Gaine):

bliste10.jpg

At last a complete Gnaw! Thank you KOs for the price decrease! :)

gnaw10.jpg

Now i have 3, the more I have the better ;)

From season 4: Punch/Counterpunch (Thanks OmegaPrime2005)...

s4bots10.jpg

And Scorponok!

scorpo10.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...