autobotmaintenance's Collection

Some pictures of my collection. The pictures in the first two posts are from 2003, it was in a nice wooden cupboard. I took them with a film camera with some unwanted depth of field effects... The following ones will be of better quality, but there will be few group shots.

auto110.jpg

auto410.jpg

auto510.jpg

decp210.jpg

decp410.jpg

decp510.jpg

twodev10.jpg

godgin10.jpg

packau10.jpg

packau11.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderate but cool. My G1 collection isn't that cool.

And with these, that's all for the moment :)

knocko10.jpg

battle11.jpg

I love the Bumblebee :)

reissu10.jpg

The styrofoam in Bluestreak's box is that of the Italian Diaclone with a MB-like cardboard insert. The Ironhide is the Chinese one from 1994 (sticker on the flap). Sideswipe is the only MB one I've ever seen!

car_gr10.jpg

(Now I've got Blurr too :) )

car_gr11.jpg

Everyone needs these:

mb_jum10.jpg

A little MISB one for the end:

mb_dir10.jpg

mb_dir11.jpg

And last but not least, I had to buy Skyfire!

skyfir10.jpg

More to come now and then :)

That is some fantastic looking stuff. It is all in great shape and you obviously have some very valuable, high quality figures there.

Extremely nice. :thumb

I love how some of your pics make the figures look like they are miniatures. Kinda cool.

The car modes do look great. I display mine in robot mode primarily because it saves more space that way, but hey - if you happen to have the space to display them in car mode and if you prefer displaying them that way, then more power to ya. ;)

You have 5 Transformers that I don't have!! Gggrrr!! Well, 11 including G2 Devastator, but I don't really care about him. d: