The Gang's All Here...

Radioactive Ravage

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRANSFORMERS Movie Leader: MEGATRON Figure

Hidden among us, alien machines of incredible power fight their ancient battle for the AllSpark. They are. . .THE TRANSFORMERS! Frozen in Antarctic ice for hundreds of years, MEGATRON is finally free, and his might will make the Earth quake, the stars fall from the sky, and the very pillars of heaven shake. As the most dangerous TRANSFORMER ever to stalk the galaxy, he has no known weaknesses and only one purpose – to capture the AllSpark and rule the Universe. Nothing – neither the humans' armies or his ancient enemy OPTIMUS PRIME can stand in his way!

Get ready to rule the universe with this awesome MEGATRON figure that features Advanced AUTOMORPH Technology! This TRANSFORMERS technology is designed to enhance vehicle-to-robot conversion with partially animated mechanical triggers that activate the final shift to battle mode. See armor slide to protect vital points! This automatic conversion triggers lights and sounds. Robot mode also features a launching rocket claw that becomes a chain whip, and arms that combine to create a fusion cannon! CYBERTRON jet vehicle mode has electronic horn sounds and lights that add to the excitement!

:clap Can't wait to see decent pics.

Horn sounds? For what? Cybertronian road rage?

Oh & he has a fusion canon

EAT IT VOYAGER CLASS MEGATRON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hidden among us, alien machines of incredible power fight their ancient battle for the AllSpark. They are. . .THE TRANSFORMERS! Frozen in Antarctic ice for hundreds of years, MEGATRON is finally free, and his might will make the Earth quake, the stars fall from the sky, and the very pillars of heaven shake. As the most dangerous TRANSFORMER ever to stalk the galaxy, he has no known weaknesses and only one purpose – to capture the AllSpark and rule the Universe. Nothing – neither the humans' armies or his ancient enemy OPTIMUS PRIME can stand in his way!

Get ready to rule the universe with this awesome MEGATRON figure that features Advanced AUTOMORPH Technology! This TRANSFORMERS technology is designed to enhance vehicle-to-robot conversion with partially animated mechanical triggers that activate the final shift to battle mode. See armor slide to protect vital points! This automatic conversion triggers lights and sounds. Robot mode also features a launching rocket claw that becomes a chain whip, and arms that combine to create a fusion cannon! CYBERTRON jet vehicle mode has electronic horn sounds and lights that add to the excitement!

Exactly what I was thinking, man. Fusion Cannon? YES, PLEASE.

Read a couple more. Loving Bonecrushers bio. A complete demolitionist who want to destroy everything. Blackout's reads just as Soundwave's should only more vicious.

A couple of discrepencies though.

Starscream is not an Autobot, & Ironhide to my knowledge does not launch eight missils but four from one side.

Change this AUTOBOT figure from robot mode to Topkick pick-up vehicle mode and back again! Chase down enemies with dual quad-missile cannons that each fire 4 projectiles in robot mode!

Would be cool though.

Read a couple more. Loving Bonecrushers bio. A complete demolitionist who want to destroy everything. Blackout's reads just as Soundwave's should only more vicious.

A couple of discrepencies though.

Starscream is not an Autobot, & Ironhide to my knowledge does not launch eight missils but four from one side.

Change this AUTOBOT figure from robot mode to Topkick pick-up vehicle mode and back again! Chase down enemies with dual quad-missile cannons that each fire 4 projectiles in robot mode!

Would be cool though.

Yeah, but mistakes like that have been spotted beforehand.

Two words:

Powerglide. Yes.

Dreadwing = Skywarp and Hoolagin :luv ers to that toy, now lets see toy pics plz.

Oh and Voyager Megs can cool on the shelf, Leader class Megs is coming home with me.

and He will make every transformer in my collection, his personal Starscream.

Dreadwing = Skywarp and Hoolagin :luv ers to that toy, now lets see toy pics plz.

Oh and Voyager Megs can cool on the shelf, Leader class Megs is coming home with me.

agree'd about skywarp tho i hope he isnt just a SS repaint

agree'd about skywarp tho i hope he isnt just a SS repaint

Nah, apparently he is one of those Shockwave head'D drones, the white one that has design cues similar to Armada Thrust.

Movie Prequel Issue #1 has them in it.

Another rumor, is tha he is based on a f-18 or f-35 jet.

Archived