Gen1 issue 5

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

I was beginning to think this issue was never going to come out. I actually wrote to DW to inquire what was going on. This is one of the hottest comics it would be stupid to ruin it because they couldn't get the issues out on time.

Wow that issue was really cool!! Lets just say my theory was incorrect...

OR WAS IT!?!

guess youll just have to read and find out! ;)

Wow that issue was really cool!! Lets just say my theory was incorrect...

OR WAS IT!?!

guess youll just have to read and find out! ;)

The only "secret" I could see was that there's some sort of mechanical cave in the Earth.. what's the "big secret"?

didnt you see the generic transformers symbol on the entrance just like the one Shockwave used? the pieces are all falling into place now...

didnt you see the generic transformers symbol on the entrance just like the one Shockwave used? the pieces are all falling into place now...

?? I thought it was a 'Con symbol? Which fit with the whole "big Decepticon secret" thing. *shrug*

GGAAARGGGGH!!!!!!

Must know, because I predicted ages ago that it would be the Decepticon Matrix and Megatron would get his hands on it, unleasing its power and becoming Galvatron in the process!

I do like your idea of it being the Decepticon Matrix (as it was referenced in the guide books), but my gues is it is GALVATRON. Heres why. The signal Jetfire was chasing was a bigger verson a the signal that Scourge (or sweep) also shared, hence the Galvatron conection. Also Sunstorm used Starscream to open the pod thingy cuz he was the only one with a bit of Megatron's pure essence. So if only Megatron's essence can open it, there is another conection. So somehow I belive Galvatron is down there. So what do all of you think of my thought. Still wish they would make Megatron turn into Galvatron, but if this is the case hopfully he will stay for the long run

They don't reveal what it is, merely that is must be opened by SS b/c he is untainted and the seal has something to do with Megs. Sunstorm, Jetfire and Bumblebee fight him and in the end, SS shows just how smart he really is. You got to give him credit, very impressive. Thats all I can say, just check it out when you can.

Archived