Soundtrack for the NEW Transformers movie

STPrime

ya'll might think im nuts but this band is absolutely amazing. i feel that THE MARS VOLTA should get to do a majority of the soundtrack to be honest... they're so out there and would fit in perfectly with the movie. AND TO THOSE WHO NEVER HEARD OF THEM B4 U BASH GIVE THEM A LISTEN it will broaden your outlook on music

and on a more fun note lets have MOTORHEAD do the theme song!!!! LEMMY IS GOD

I just gave Mars Volta a listen. That was horrid. :tdown

Motorhead, however, is pretty damn good. :tfgrin

(despite having a name that sounds like some kind of battery-operated sex toy...)

:tflaugh :tflaugh

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But with Blaster and Jazz in the mix, you gonna have to have some rap in there.

How do you figure that? Jazz and Blaster both like to rock out. I couldn't see either of them giving rap even passing listen. (They have far too much class and taste. :tfgrin)

Besides, absolutely NOTHING about rap says "Transformers".

odd never heard of "the bach song" or "Wasting My Air" and i own all their albums... friggin internet with wrong names lol

Inertiatic Esp

Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of)

Cicatriz E.S.P.

these are amazing songs IMHO

but alas everyone has their opinions im not usually one to like newer music either as im moreover an AC/DC guns n roses person myself but something about these guys took me by surprise

Guest TwinSwords

i dont think a lot of people will agree with me but Linkin Park is awesome and i would like to see a song of theirs on transformers.

GRN: Paradise city

Metalica: Seek and Destroy

Motorhead: The Game (yeah I know WWE won't let that happen..but c'mon, Megs striding into battle with that?)

Outkast for Jazz's theme

Crystal Meth for Soundwave

Andrew W.K. for Ravage and Frenzy

Mad Capsule Markets for battle music (GREAT band from Japan)

and for the theme...S.T.U.N.

Archived