NEW TV SPOT, PRIME WITH MOUTH!

FREEFALLL666

what does "billing block" mean?

The Credits in a Trailer. The Producer, Director, Actors, Music By -- those quick credit flashes.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW that voice was awesome. :eek

And YAY for Prime having a mouth; it's not a cartoon anymore, so deal.

But his expression looked cartoony....

I do kinda have to agree -- even if I don't really want to. While it still looks good, it did come off to me as a bit cartoony.

It might just be that this is the first time we've seen a mouth moving in the new TF Designs and that's the real issue, or it could be that this is infact a bit more cartoony than expected.

Yeah, kinda like a fish mouth...although I love his eyes. If the mouth were moved up off the very bottom of his chin, it would help a lot.

Mouth =/= real

face plate =/= cartoon.

DAMNIT, now cullen has won me over because he isnt doing john wayne

this is the big leagues, cheesy impersonations won't cut it

I know you're happy this isn't the cartoon any more but Oh Gawd! I'm tired of hearing people say it over and over again. It's like now it's the reverse of the first complaints. It's like it's cool now to diss G1 or something.

I have to watch the clip again now cause I cant see Prime's lips. Starscream is yet again amazing. Man, 3 must see movies back to back. This is an amazing year. (Spidey 3 and Fantastic 4 2)

Archived