NEW TV SPOT, PRIME WITH MOUTH!

FREEFALLL666

Mod Update:

tvspot-primeface.JPG
SuperHeroHype! board member "Electrix" has posted a video that the user claims to be the newest "Transformers" movie television spot, which the length of the video seems to validate. The new leaked spot features more of Optimus Prime transforming, a quick shot of Blackout, the battle between Prime and Bonecrusher, Jon Voight as Secretary of State Keller, and Optimus Prime speaking! Jump in to see the embedded video.

Read the Full News Story Here

End mod update

http://TFormers.com/article.php?sid=7408 Love the way the faceplates come on!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Hears the thousand cries of fanboys everywhere*

Noticed that Prime's voice didn't really sound a lot like Cullen's Prime voice. Either it was changed after voice over, or they didn't go with the standard G1 Prime voice really. *Or either I just didn't notice the G1-ness. Don't really care - sicne it works very well with it.

How do they get english names I wonder

It was really really deep but I could hear cullen in the word "Prime"

How do they get english names I wonder

In the Old Script (If I remember right) they chose names based on how humans ID themselves and objects, along with being the closest things to what their "real" names might be. But I'd have to go back and re-read the script to recall correctly.

Well, that confirms that Leader Class Prime's transformation is not so much with the movie accuracy.

And, as a huge supporter of everything Bay has done so far, I hope Prime's faceplate is on for the whole movie...I mean, his lips aren't a deal breaker for me, but ugh.

I have hope, this is clearly an unfinished cut, and possibly made from old footage in which the animation has been changed.

But, you know, even if that's the final Prime, this movie is made of pure winniness.

Oh, and Bonecrusher is so gonna tackle Prime, only to then get his metal-ass kicked in.

Archived