Transformers the Movie: Soundtrack

Terrorcon Blot

The days draw closer and yet we don't really know what the film will sound like. Our only clue comes from the "ambient noise" from the more recent trailers, and the background music on the activision website.

If the Activision website is a sampling of how the game and movie will sound, I'm a happy chappy. That music is damn epic.

So thoughts on a soundtrack, score, or whatever?

Personally, if the score sounds like that I will happily buy the CD when it comes out.

Conversely, if the soundtrack contains even one instance of Gnarls Barkley's "I'm a Transformer", I will punch someone until they explode.

I love what I've heard in the trailers thus far so I'm not worried.

Devo singing Bumblebee scares me a bit though. :redface

I'd say it will be a lot like the Spider-Man soundtrack - a proper score with a few songs thrown in rather cheaply ("Rock its what were all about, its what we live for..." *Uncle Ben turns off radio in disgust*) and a few songs that werent even in the film but might make the credits (like Aerosmith's one).

Archived