Would you like to see this at OTFCC

Corvis Prime

Ok I had a great idea for a very fun and affordable exclusive for OTFCC.

Mini TFs, now I know there arent a whole bunch out yet but there is room for lots of repaints. Here are some examples

Megaplex

Deepcover

Clampdown

Roadrage

Sunstorm

Ghost SS

Black Hot Rod

So they could use Ehobby colors for new characters, and release the ones already out. For releasing I figured four waves of three,

Wave one Spring Fan Event (April I think)

Wave Two OTFCC

Wave Three- September

Wave Four Fall Fan Event( November)

Now with wave three this is for Club Members only. Its free, thats three Mini TFs for free, this would be an incentive to get more club members, keep people in the club, and help the con grow more every year.

Also I had one other idea, a MP Magnus repaint, which means he would have to be all plastic for cost, he would be about 150 if he had metal. And make Alt repiants that are G1 acurate, the only good example so far would be Smokescreen since he is based on a real rally car.

Archived