Who won from Botcollecter

Corvis Prime

Does anyone know, I have sent two emails and they havent responded.

Dude, c'mon, I know your email was answered, I was the one who responded.

Here's a quote from another thread a while back:

QUOTE (Beliskner @ Feb 6 2004, 10:14 AM)

Hey Botcollector, any word on who won the Dec 2003 contest yet?

Man, I cannot apologize enough for how behind we are on the Guide and the Contest, community, and all that stuff. Unfortunately, EVERYTHING has to take a back seat to paid-for orders, and taking care of the MP Primes and Reissues pre-orders are taking all of our time, as well as staying on top of incoming preorders for the future. I need more people, I hate letting the rest of Botcollector stagnate, to me the special interest stuff and Guide are more what we're about than the store, but we can't sandbag when we're holding people's money.

I don't remember the name of the guy who won it, but he didn't want his real name publicized anyway. His essay was about 2 or 2 1/2 pages, and aside from a seeming love affair with the word "bolster," I couldn't have written a better one myself. Unfortunately, he was on the side of recolors, but hey; the prize had to go to the best written and most persuasive, even if we don't agree with the content.

Sorry again, y'all, we'll be busting some pretty serious ass this weekend, the Guide updates are second in line. After we bring that up to date, the contest winners page and new contest will go online, I'd say it'll be about 10 more days.

These updates take a long time, y'all, and taking care of orders comes first; we can't sit on these people's money.

I got a guy helping me with pictures of Energon at Botcollector HQ this week, then I'm out of town, then I'm back and hopefully busting more ass. I know that Botcollector's not been updated in forever, but it's coming. This stuff isn't easy.

C'mon, go easy on me. Contest's over, the guy won. His winning essay will be online in a while, after we do the other couple hundred things. He got his prize one week after he won, though, so you see we take care of folks lickety split. It's the site that suffers.

....poor, poor botcollector.com *sniff*

Archived