Just a humble Opinion...

dodiano

Still though, he might end up being taller than Prime. Which would seem odd from a G1 cartoon standpoint

*SMACKS PETE HARD*

No cookie for you!

Why you bringing it up Pete, don't give them any room.

But last I heard Starscream is around 32-33 feet tall - while Prime is around 28 feet tall.

yeah. In that old Movie bot scale pic, Screamer was taller than Prime. Slightly.

Like Pete said, Alternators arent That tall. Usually, if the Alt's alt mode is 12 ft tall, the Bot mode will match.

You mean the alt mode is 12 feet long right? I think the bot mode is only slightly taller than car mode is long.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still though, he might end up being taller than Prime. Which would seem odd from a G1 cartoon standpoint

*SMACKS PETE HARD*

No cookie for you!

But last I heard Starscream is around 32-33 feet tall - while Prime is around 28 feet tall.

What! Where'd you here that. That sounds more like the height for Megatron last I heard. I know he's supposed to be the tallest TF in the movie. Then Prime, then I sort of forget from there.

I don't remember the source - somewhere on Seibertron.com.

Megatron is 34-35 Ft. Tall

Starscream is 32-33 Ft. Tall

Prime is 28 Ft. Tall

Ironhide is 26 Ft. Tall

Ratchet is 23-24 Ft. Tall

Well, looking at that picture, I'm pretty sure that Prime is closer than the truck, and that is why he appears to be so much larger than he "should".

Oh, for the love of...

It's not even the same damn model as Prime! Prime tf's into a completely different model of truck!

I've got some 1:24 humans (yay Initial D) and I'll take some pics next to my Alts.

From what I remember - the Alts are around 12-15 ft tall. That doesn't sound that tall where compaired to Ironhide or Ratched but I bet Jazz will fit in that range somewhere.

*SMACKS PETE HARD*

No cookie for you!

What! Where'd you here that. That sounds more like the height for Megatron last I heard. I know he's supposed to be the tallest TF in the movie. Then Prime, then I sort of forget from there.

I don't remember the source - somewhere on Seibertron.com.

Megatron is 34-35 Ft. Tall

Starscream is 32-33 Ft. Tall

Prime is 28 Ft. Tall

Ironhide is 26 Ft. Tall

Ratchet is 23-24 Ft. Tall

Saw a pic on the movie blog site of some of the alt modes of some of the TFs. You're right. There's no way Optimus can be bigger than Starscream cause the pic of that F-22 was huge compared to the truck.

Archived