ARKANSAS Sightings.

LEADERS_MATRIX

I went to Target in Conway and Little Rock and no TFU Nemesis Prime. Chenal TRU didnt have the Prime/Megatron 2 pack.

However Morrilton and Chenal Wal-Marts have Nemesis Strika. LR Chenal had one and Morrilton had two.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh, 6 th street wal-mart had nemesis strika and one fireflight. found a 20th Prime alone on the shelf and thought "why has no one bought this". saw price and realized, no one is buying prime for $63, come on wal-mart, lower price

uh, 6 th street wal-mart had nemesis strika and one fireflight. found a 20th Prime alone on the shelf and thought "why has no one bought this". saw price and realized, no one is buying prime for $63, come on wal-mart, lower price

I have only seen one place that put 20th Prime on clearence and that is Clarksville Wal-Mart Supercenter. Last I checked, he was marked down to $50.

Russellville Wal-Mart has Energon Omega Supreme and Energon roleplay toys and Russellville K-Mart has Omega Supreme.

uh, 6 th street wal-mart had nemesis strika and one fireflight.  found a 20th Prime alone on the shelf and thought "why has no one bought this".  saw price and realized, no one is buying prime for $63, come on wal-mart, lower price

I have only seen one place that put 20th Prime on clearence and that is Clarksville Wal-Mart Supercenter. Last I checked, he was marked down to $50.

Russellville Wal-Mart has Energon Omega Supreme and Energon roleplay toys and Russellville K-Mart has Omega Supreme.

Hastings in russelville has one 20th anniversary prime for 45 dollars. Its regularly priced at 60, but right on the box is a sticker that says 25 percent off marked price which comes out to about 45 dollars if im not mistaken. I was tempted to buy him myself but than i thought what the hell did i need another one for i already have enough. Anyways good luck to you guys if you need one that is a pretty good price to secure one at if you still havent gotten him yet.

NEMESIS PRIME!!! That's right, went to Target in Fayetteville and gave them the item number. Sure enough, the guy comes back from the stock room with a fresh case of Universe Nemesis Prime. There should be 1 left... but you'll have to ask someone to bring it out to you.

By the way... the toy looks really good! Kinda shocked it was in the same size box as King Atlas and Whirl, which were also there.

uh, 6 th street wal-mart had nemesis strika and one fireflight.  found a 20th Prime alone on the shelf and thought "why has no one bought this".  saw price and realized, no one is buying prime for $63, come on wal-mart, lower price

Hastings in russelville has one 20th anniversary prime for 45 dollars. Its regularly priced at 60, but right on the box is a sticker that says 25 percent off marked price which comes out to about 45 dollars if im not mistaken. I was tempted to buy him myself but than i thought what the hell did i need another one for i already have enough. Anyways good luck to you guys if you need one that is a pretty good price to secure one at if you still havent gotten him yet.

You from Russellville?

I saw that same Prime but the price is already 25% off. There was an old tag of $79.99 and then one day the price read $59.99 with the 25% off tag. I wonder if the discount is already taken or that the 25% off is off the $59.99 tag.

I can not find CRAP! nothing but Omaga showing up everywhere.

I need to make a trip up to fayetteville. :tfgrin

Seems like Wal-Mart is concentrating on Omega, Energon roleplay toys, and Strika and Fireflight. Hopefully, its just a matter of time until Wal-Mart starts to recieve PL Battles TFs.

Clarksville Wal-Mart has Fireflight and Nemesis Strika.

I discovered just this morning that Hastings marked their 20th Prime to 40.00 (50% off). I went back to buy it but someone had picked it up and decided to buy it just as I walked up to the bargain table. :lol

Archived