ARKANSAS Sightings.

LEADERS_MATRIX

I've noticed a lot of the smaller Wal-Marts are getting rid of TFU in favor of Animated. The two smaller ones near me have clearanced out all their TFU stuff. Looks like only the larger Wal-Marts will carry TFU. The Russellville Wal-Mart is currently resetting their toy section and they now have spots for TFU Legends and ULTRAS. They had 2 Stormclouds and Onslaughts when I was there yesterday.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've noticed a lot of the smaller Wal-Marts are getting rid of TFU in favor of Animated. The two smaller ones near me have clearanced out all their TFU stuff. Looks like only the larger Wal-Marts will carry TFU. The Russellville Wal-Mart is currently resetting their toy section and they now have spots for TFU Legends and ULTRAS. They had 2 Stormclouds and Onslaughts when I was there yesterday.

Yea, this what I'm seeing, wonder if they know its not done yet.

They probably do and the smaller Wal-Marts have less room to stock toys. Seeing as though TF:A is the one getting the big push with the series, they are opting to stock that in their smaller stores over TF:U which doesn't have much of a backing outside of collectors and other lesser known exposure. The larger Wal-Marts though are getting slightly bigger TFU sections to compensate such as with the spots for Legends and Ultras which my Wal-Mart in Russellville never carried before.

as for sightings:

Conway Target is all sold out of clearence TF items. But they did have the TF:A Jetstorm/Jetfire 2-packs for $21.99.

Wal-Mart in Conway (by I-40) has one more TF:U Smokescreen left and one TF:A Jetfire/Jetstorm 2-pack.

Not a toy sighting but.... If anybody can make it to Little Rock this Saturday, Jan. 31st, we've got a little meet-up planned at 6pm at Toys R Us at 11500 Financial Centre Parkway.

For more info:

Check out the Arkansas Transfans yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arkansastfs/

or email me: jefft221@yahoo.com

Hope to see you there!

The W*M deluxe $12.88 plauge has hit Russellville, AR. It's still cheaper than what our friends from other borders pay but its still a bit disconcerting at first.

As for sightings: Russellville Wal-Mart has one more 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime set for $30 albeit in a beat up package.

Conway Target had plenty of TF:A Jetfire/Jetstorm sets for $21.99. They also raised the prices of their TF:A deluxes to $11.99. But TF:U deluxes were still $9.99 and they had Starscream, Cyclonus, Hound, and Cheetor. Get'em will you can.

Conway Wal-Mart (near I-40) had some TF:A Jetstorm/Jetfire 2-packs. They also had some Smokescreens and Dinobots but for $12.88 each. The other Wal-Mart in Conway (near UCA) had some Shadow Blade Megatrons but no TFU.

Overall, no new TFU voyagers though. I just broke down and got Inferno from BBTS.

EDIT: Oh and Conway Hastings had one Revotech Hot Rodimus for $17.99

Archived