ARKANSAS Sightings.

LEADERS_MATRIX

Kohls department store in Conway is putting out their Christmas stuff and stuffing their toy section. They had a massive "floating" wire rack with the latest TF Animated (Jazz, Sentinel Prime, Swoop...), the last waves of TF movie toys, and TFU Galvatron and Acid Storm. The deluxes were $12.99 but they are running a buy 1 get one 1/2 sale which in the end makes them about $13.00 + $6.50 = $19.50 which makes it more decent.

But the more interesting find was in the Christmas ornament section. They have the new American Greeting "Heirloom" G1 Megatron ornament. :con

http://www.carltoncards.com/shop/product_d...search=megatron

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WMSC on Rogers, In the fort, has Universe wave 3 DLX, I got Iornhide, and Sideswipe, there were alot of them, and Silverstreak, also Ani DLX Swoop, and others in that wave,( I had already got one at the new Target on Phenix Ave, ) all they had was the same ol same ol.

• 2 weeks later...

I see target is having a sale on TF, $8 buck for dlx's, but nothin new.

no minicons at this K-mart ether.

Not really a sighting but I thought I would share, I got my City Commander set from BBTS this week and I got to play with it over the weekend, Awesome! I so dig it, thoght I would break em at first, looked week, but it turned out to be really well made, it just has the same saten finish as the Animated toys, he's now the same size as an ultra, Me likey.

Archived