Hey Tom, I am interested if you have em:

Hardhead

Highbrow

Squeezeplay

Horri-bull

Misfire

Needlenose

Spinister

I have them all email me for prices & conditions All range from C8.5 to C9.5.

Scruffy thedinobots have been sold.

Heres what has been sold so far

Victory Leo

Deathsaurus

Dinobots

SPringer

Insecticons

Topspin & Twintwist

Rodimus Prime

Overlord

Blitzwing

Ramjet

Brainstorm Scorponok

Broadside

Blurr

Octane

Sandstorm

Wreckgar

SCourge

Cyclonus

Shockwave

Plenty left............

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the heads up, Tom. I just sent an e-mail to you about them so just disregard it. If you still have Hound I'd be interested in picking him up instead. Sorry you have to liquidate so much, I know it must suck. Thanks for offering them to us on the boards.

-Will

Just had another thought, do you have an extra rumble or frenzy you'd be willing to sell as well?

Thanks for the heads up, Tom. I just sent an e-mail to you about them so just disregard it. If you still have Hound I'd be interested in picking him up instead. Sorry you have to liquidate so much, I know it must suck. Thanks for offering them to us on the boards.

-Will

Just had another thought, do you have an extra rumble or frenzy you'd be willing to sell as well?

Im liquidating them cause Im tired of having them packed away. I'll probably get me a whole new collection at Botcon. Sellers be ready. No cassettes. And I believe Hound is sold to ythis guy coming over tomorrow, if not, I will post back here and let you know then it's yours.

Archived