Time to say Goodbye.........

Hey Fellas, Long time no see. Been super busy. I've did some deciding and Im Liquidating over 3/4s of my G1 stuff. Pics On Request Also Call for specific conditions.

484-266-9614

The rules are

1. I cannot hold more than a week. Sorry. Too much stuff and not enough time.

2. US & Canada ONLY UNLESS YOU PAY FOR INSURED EMS SHIPPING. That way you kinow when your stuff arrives and it'll be safe or PO pays you back. I had a huge issue with someone in Europe and I do believe this guy is lying to me.

3. First come First serve. No ands ifs or buts. Its not about money here unless you want something that Verified and MANY people on this site know who I am.

4. No Games NO BullBlot. Don't waste my time with offers you can't back up.

5. IF YOU CAN .........Call me for quick service 484-266-9614. I don't sit at computer much since I don't have too. I will check the site everyday though.

6. Please ABSOLUTELY NO PM's Not checking and emptying and whatever.

7. The more you buy, The better the deal.

Now to list.

To start off

ALL ORIGINAL FIGURES!!!!!!!!!

Optimus Prime C8 missing Gas Hose-$75

Trailbreaker C8.5 missing Left fist and 1 FF projector stickers OK some chromewear- $55

Jazz C8 100% Complete Sticker & Chrome wear and some yellowing $25

Sunstreaker 100% Complete absolutely C9.5 few spots of chromewear on the spoiler & Engine- $75

Wheeljack C9 missing Spoilers, Can't tell by my light but maybe a faint of yellowing if any.- $80

Ironhide C9.5 100% Complete Perfect. $65

Ratchet C8.5 missing red peg SOme yellowing $55

Bluestreak C9 100% Complete JOints have looseness to them other than that looks brand new. $50

Bluestreak C8 100% the figure itself is a C9 but it has one of the back windows broken off which can be switched. $40 comes with ehobby box & insert

Hound C9 100% -$45

Smokescreen C8.5-c9 100% -$40

Kupp C9.5 100% -$30

Blurr C9.5 100% - $45

Hot Rod C9.5 100%-$50

Wreck Garr C9- 100% -$55

Autobot & Decepticon Clones C9.5 100%- $100 Sold as sets only or buy A or D sets @ $50 ea

Gnaw C9 100% Some chromewear- $65

Cyclonus C8.5 100% -$50

Scourge C8.5 C9 100% -$55

Reflector C8 C8.5 Missing Missles -$175

Megatron C9 chromewea to his handgun -$90

Soundwave & Busssaw Absolutely C9.5 100%- $75

I have All Headmasters, Targetmasters, & Powermasters, Call 4 quote

All 6 Triplechangers Complete All Dinobots Complete except Swoop figure & Grimlocks sword

MIB C- 114 Fort Max C8.5- C9 Missing the styrofoam & Cog's gun - -$775

MIB Joustra Browning - Mega Rare Box is C8 Figur is C9.5 Unused sticker sheet Instructions & Bullets. - $450

MIB Microchange Browning Missing bullets 2 of 4 Fists and Right arm is broken. This is the Gold Chrome one. - $100

Defensor Italian Giftset- C9.5 100 %- Toys only transformed to apply stickers. Bo is C8.5 C9 shape and styro is perfect. even comes with the plastic sheet to cover the toys.- $600

Darkwings Giftset- NEVER TRANSFORMED, No stickers applied or anything. Box is C9 No Flap Crease. 100% Complete- $400

I have almost all Jap exclusives. If Its not listed JUst Ask. Cause Im tired of listing Blot. :)

Hope to hear from you.

TOM

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*hugs TOM*

Dude, hope you get decent prices :) you got me back into collecting with the ehobby insecticons! (a while ago now!)

If you have any ehobby and the shipping wont kill too much (UK) i'm interested! (although I do beleive you sold it all?)

wraith

Tom,

Man, you gots the goods there, my friend.

I am VERY interested in the following:

Blurr C9.5 100% - $45

Dinobots (Sludge, Snarl, Slag: Complete) ?$$$?

Blitzwing (?grade, ?complete, ?$$$?)

Please hold these until I can get in touch with you.

Thanks!

Matt

I'll take your G1 Grimlock off your hands. Let me get your address and the price and I'll send it out tomorrow when I hit up the bank and post office. Oh, and will a money order be ok? I don't have paypal setup yet.

Hey Tom, I am interested if you have em:

Hardhead

Highbrow

Fangry

Squeezeplay

Horri-bull

Misfire

Needlenose

Spinister

Archived