The War of Steel

Valandar

Interesting. The Prime would have to draw upon every type of combat style to see what works best, or what fits them the best. Then they'd have to replicate that to form a new style. However, what if they had cover and had time to think about a possible fighting style used by a past Prime? Could they use it then, instead of their own style? Or would that take too much thought to be carried out?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Valander is trying to do is like the Movie The Matrix (talk about irony). Neo downloaded the fighting styles to his head, but still applied his own way of doing it. Neo has styles fought by other people but he had to apply his own way of doing things.

So lets say this Prime Prime is a great marksman. But then dies. So the next prime might do some fight move and shoot with precision at a opponent in the same fight sequence.

This is what I gathered or view it, hope I wasn't way off Valander.

Actual skills have to be practiced, moved from "head knowledge" to "body knowledge". Until that's done, Prime could only, for example, shoot with Optimus's precision at a stableshooting range with time to draw on Optimus's knowledge. Or perform fighting techniques as a static routine, after concentrating on them. But once he practices and practices, the knowledge will move into "body knowledge", and he'll be better able to use those techniques in the heat of battle. :D

Precisely!

As a GI Joe would put it, "And knowing is half the battle!"

Okay, sorry again about the space between updates, but work has gotten pretty heavy around here.

However, after making a few purchase decisions, I have removed a couple of individuals from the "dead" column whose deaths were never referred to or mentioned in the story itself. See if yu can guess how they're gonna come back in, if you can figure out who they are!

• 4 weeks later...

This was really good.I enjoyed it alot,and I hope you keep working on it and find someone that would help you get a site set up for it.Cause I believe we all think you deserve your own lil piece of cyberspace for your photocomic.

Heh, thanks. I just would need HTML help, especially with something that would let me automatically update when I finish a segment.

Oh, and I still ain't done, I got lots more planned, I just have an extreme amount of work to do.

Archived