The War of Steel

Valandar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work on this. I look forward to seeing more.

Are you planning to host it anywhere? Might be easier than reading it here on the board. You could have previous/next issue buttons, etc.

I like your combination of actual toys with rendered settings.

I'm considering it, but I've never set u a webcomic type thing before, and I SUCK at HTML and other web stuffs.

I had considered making the entire thing rendered, but I changed my mind, actually. Mainly because I had lots of fun toys and it gives me an excuse to both play with them, and get new ones. :D

Hmm...if each Prime can use the fighting skills of the preious incarnations, why would they need to develop their own distinct fighting skills?

Edit: good as always, btw. Will there be a comment on Grimlock's Pretender-form, since the toy is based on that version of Grimlock?

Ironhide noted why. If they want to use the style of a predecessor, they have to stop and think about it. In a real fight, that kind of hesitation can get you killed.

As for why they used DIFFERENT style, that will be covered by Grimlock's training regimen in Installment 11.

This is pretty good!

Would be funny though if Grimlock kills this new Prime by accident and then goes to a deep depression since he always feels guitly over his fallen comrades.

Archived