New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

it's on 30th street, I believe, not sure of the cross street, could be Broadway, 6th or 7th ave.

Also try Toy Tokyo, around the corner from St. Marks place on 2nd Ave.

And, of course, times square Toys R Us.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's on 30th street, I believe, not sure of the cross street, could be Broadway, 6th or 7th ave.

103 West 30th  to be exact.  Good store.

Also try Toy Tokyo, around the corner from St. Marks place on 2nd Ave.

It's a good 4 1/2 years since i was in NY. At the time Toy Tokyo had ZERO TF's.

There's annother toy shop under it - pricey. Can't remember the name.  Selection was so-so.

TRU:  A bit pricey from whay i've heard. Central location doesen't guarantee a good selection it would seem.

• 1 month later...

Hey all, I was just wonderin from those who live in NY. My GF lives on Long Island, but she doesnt want to drive all the way to the city to get me something that I want. So I was hoping that if perhaps someone knew of anywhere to pick them up on the island. Now I showed her that I wanted Megaro Convoy, but the closest place that I could give her was Image Anime, and she knows where it is, but she said its a good drive for her to get there, and I dont want her to go out of her way, you know? So any ideas, and locations would be great. Thanks all. OMEGAPRIME1983

During the holidays Image Anime gives good discounts for shipping to NY addresses.  In fact I think it's FREE!  Maybe.  In any case not many stores on the island that does the whole import thing.  You may do better waiting for Cybertron Mteroplex to be released.  In any case, most Long Island chicks don't like cgoing out to the city but they love the city.  Go figure. 

Just try to plan a fun trip to the city to see the fashion district (fun for her) and then just ...sway a bit to Image Anime/ Midtown Comics or any of the other importers.  Make up a trip to see F.I.T. and say...WOW!  Look Honeypot, it's Image Anime!  Now who would have thought we would be so close to the place?  LOL!

God I Miss NY!  Anyone know any importer shops in the Southern Florida area?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Why is everyone that is reporting sightings for these things, say that they don't have Unicron heads?

Wasn't he supposed to come with the head first, then later on they would take it out?

I'm confused..

Why is everyone that is reporting sightings for these things, say that they don't have Unicron heads?

Wasn't he supposed to come with the head first, then later on they would take it out?

I'm confused..

join the club!

Archived