New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

I'm going to nyc for a few days right before school starts up again, and i was wondering if anybody reccomends any shops or outlets that have transformers at a resonable price  ($50 or lower). And also has the wave 2 of the deluxes hit new york yet?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I just went to the Kingston, NY Target and they had an alt. Wheeljack and Shockblast, along with a slew of GF figs, everything from basic up to Ultra Starscream. I think the whole line.

But of course the local scalper molester had already been there to rip the box on Alt Wheeljack so "no one else in the world will have a minty one, MWOOOHAHAHA". This guy cracks me up. I frequently see his handywork at the Kingston area stores. Any scarce figs are always gone and if there are any left that he can't afford, he tears the package or crushes the bubble.  What about the children man! Leave some for the kids!

Anyway, full supply of GF if anyone's interested.  :thumb

• 3 weeks later...

mudflap out in upstate! thanks to colonie/latham wal-mart. he's a pretty decent fig, a bit too lengthy though. weirdly enough, i'm more inclined to add him to the bots more than the cons.

there werent any other new figs, just plenty of crumplezones and VPs!

I just went to the Kingston, NY Target and they had an alt. Wheeljack and Shockblast, along with a slew of GF figs, everything from basic up to Ultra Starscream. I think the whole line.

But of course the local scalper molester had already been there to rip the box on Alt Wheeljack so "no one else in the world will have a minty one, MWOOOHAHAHA". This guy cracks me up. I frequently see his handywork at the Kingston area stores. Any scarce figs are always gone and if there are any left that he can't afford, he tears the package or crushes the bubble.  What about the children man! Leave some for the kids!

Anyway, full supply of GF if anyone's interested.  :thumb

That is too funny. I can't believe that there is someone doing that. It's almost as bad as the bread squisher from a couple mounths back. This guy cost super markets thousands of dollars by frequently squishing all the bread in the stores. He did this for months and was finally caught not too long ago.

Kingston is not too far from me. Nice to see a local Tfan!

Hah, cool Slagatron. I'll be sure to upate this post often. It's nice to know that a fellow local collector frequents the boards here.

:tfgrin

As for the latest. I've been looking for Alt Prowl and still nothing in the Kingston area. Just Windchargers, and Battle Ravages anywhere you go (although Target Poughkeepsie has Grimlocks and a Swindle).  Toys R' Us Kingston has a good selection of GF and some nice Energon 2 packs for about $17 (Ironhide and either Jetfire, or Mirage).

KB in Poughkeepsie has a sale going: for $9.99 you get any energon ultra or mega figure in stock (currently have - landmine, shockblast, dreadwing, jetfire, bulkhead, and alpha quintesson).

Happy hunting...

• 4 weeks later...

Whooooooo whoooo woooot. This thanksgiving i have the chance to go to new york to watch the parade, do a lot of stuff and of curse buy TF's.  So I need the places where I can buy Tf's in NY.  So if anyone can point where to go i will really appreciate it. :thumb 

Archived