New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

Cyberverse Wal*Mart exclusive of Bumblebee, Soundwave & Rodimus is out. They've also bulked up on deluxe versions of Nitro BB, Thundercracker & Laserbeak. Marshalls out in Rome, NY has RTS Voyagers out. I did get the last Grapple on the shelves as well as a Lugnut, but there's another along with Strafe & Deep Dive. TJ Maxx in New Hartford has a full compliment of RTS Wave 2 Deluxes. They also have HFTD Scouts, which leads me to believe they may have had/still have Windcharger.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRU New Hartford, NY put out I case (X4) of MP Rodimus Primes. Still there as of close. I just didn't have the $ until Friday!

Too bad we're so far apart. I figured your use of "upstate ny" would mean you were closer to me.

Anyways, as I posted in the thread in News, there is 1 MP Rodimus at Transit Road TRU in Williamsville.

Utica, NY. Almost in the middle of the state.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

RTS Legends figures have started showing up enmass at deeper discount stores such as Ollies & Tuesday Morning for $1.99! They also have Deluxes for $6.99. HFTD Voyager Prime & Starscream for $19.99. No Scout class though! Target also got Human Alliance Leadfoot in as well. TJ Maxx got a lot of the final wave of the PCC single packs & 5 packs including Grimstone & Steelhammer!

• 2 months later...

Sky Shadow & Junkheap have shown up at Wal*Mart Utica & Target & TRU New Hartford. Oddly enough, TRU here has yet to get in any 1st Edition Prime figures. Double odd is the fact that at both Target & TRU, Generations Blurr looks to be back in the mix!?

• 5 months later...

Archived