New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

TRU New Hartford has set up a Transformers end cap, with just 1 RTS Bumblebee on the pegs?! Also, the Battle in Space 2 packs are there, as well as a lot of Bludgeons & Ultimate Bumblebees. Hopefully they'll stock it soon! Both area Wal*Marts have the infamous white reset papers hanging in the action figure departments, so hopefully this'll remeady any new stock shortage as well!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone in the area who thought about hitting up the two local Wal*Marts for DOTM toys, well I got news for you. Wal*Mart = Fail! Nothing new at all! Old Generations & HFTD stock! I'll be checking Target, Kmart & TRU at lunch.

Wal*Mart North Utica came through Tuesday with a generous DOTM display, albeit Wave 1 items! Aisle & endcaps packed to the whazoo with Voyagers & Deluxes! No Shockwave or Skyhammer! TRU finally put out DOTM figures, but only enough that I'd swear I was at Kmart instead! Only Wave 1 of Voyagers, Waves 1&2 of Deluxes, no Leaders & Wave 1 of Cyberverse! Here it is Wednesday & Wal*Mart New Hartford hasn't put anything out?! Zip. What the flip?

Wal*Mart North Utica has restocked Generations with Wheeljack, Warpath, Thundercracker & Scourge readily available. Price Chopper North Utica has RTS Perceptor, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Wreck Gar on their shelves also readily available!

• 2 weeks later...

Voyager class DOTM Target exclusives Starscream & Ratchet are at the Target in New Hartford. TRU has Nitro Bumblebee & Thundercracker (no Laserbeak) My brother picked up RTS Legends Megatron for me at Marshalls in Rome. He said they also had the 2nd wave Deluxes as well, no Scouts or Voyagers though!

Archived