New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cyberscream, you're not the only Rochester based TF fan here.

For any TFA Leaders, try the TRU and Target in Henrietta (by the Marketplace Mall). As for any Universe, those two as well as the Wal-Mart there all have them. They're my greatest source of TFs (not to mention my closest source as far as local stuff is concerned).

Some of them are going through their fall resets, so it's a hit and miss at the moment.

Cyberscream, you're not the only Rochester based TF fan here.

For any TFA Leaders, try the TRU and Target in Henrietta (by the Marketplace Mall). As for any Universe, those two as well as the Wal-Mart there all have them. They're my greatest source of TFs (not to mention my closest source as far as local stuff is concerned).

Some of them are going through their fall resets, so it's a hit and miss at the moment.

:tflaugh I was just joking. But I've seen the TFA leaders, both. But I can only find leader Megs at the Wal-Mart in Webster.

Your weekend shopping run down if you're in the Utica area.

Wal*Mart :

Universe Heavyload

Blaster

Onslaught

Powerglide

Deluxe Wave 1

Legends Starscream

Red Alert

Animated Waves 1&2

TRU:

Universe Powerglide

Silverbolt

Onslaught

Deluxe Wave 1

Animated Waves 1-3

Target:

Universe Powerglide

Onslaught

Blades

Dropshot

Deluxe Wave 1

Animated Waves 1-3

Universe Galvatron and Acidstorm are at all area Price Choppers! Yeah, a grocery chain! A good sign that new Transformers should be showing up at Walgreens and Rite Aid too.

Walgreens? Thats right up my street. But if I asked my parents to drive me up to Walgreens for a TF they wouldn't believe it to be true. I hope the Wal-Mart in Webster has Galvatron or Acidstorm cause I may be going there. Anyhow, the Target in Penfield, Rochester had some cool stuff. They had lots of nice StarWars stuff... but as for Transformers they finally got in Onslaught. They also had lots of Animated like Roll Out and Commander Optimus Prime. And they STILL have the Allspark Power movie figs! I got Tankor there a little bit ago.

• 2 weeks later...

TRU in hamburg had all the new TF classics.

Lots and lots of nice :animated and Classics 2.0 at the Wal-Mart and Target around the Webster/Penfield area. And also some little goodies at the Eastview mall's KB Toys. Just today I got TFA Grimlock at Wal-Mart. They had 1 Grimlock left.

• 2 weeks later...

found Titanium War Within Grimlock & Prowl @ Hamburg TRUs today with wave 4 TFA toys. also walmarts has got the 7.77 for all deluxes finally lol

Archived