New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

Forbidden Planet is located right behind the virgin mega store on Union square. Take the N,R,or the Q train to 14th street union square. The store is right in front of a movie theatre.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forbidden Planet is located right behind the virgin mega store on Union square. Take the N,R,or the Q train to 14th street union square. The store is right in front of a movie theatre.

I could aslo take the L train I found where it was I'm going next week for my bday to buy them then i'm going to time sq

the Toys R Us he's talking about is in Times Square in NYC. actually on the corner of Broadway and 44th street.

I know I meant the other store I found it by the way on the online map

Hmmm... if only there were some kind of society of NYC transformers collectors to get together and umm... I dunno, probably grab a beer or something... sorry Hollow...

Hey hollow, check this out.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBra...=18796&PG=3

Woot!

I just saw that I would buy him a mirage but I would more then like to get rodimus and the store you said had them so because I cou;ld aslo get cliffjumper from there I just buy all three at the store I aslo do want the remjet plus I think it going be 15 if I ge it from there 2 let me check

Edit: yeah it would come up to 14.something plus there tax to after you finih the whole cart thing

Use the code TFPEPSI at checkout and you get $5 off any purchase $25.00 or more.

Archived