New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

I'm a late collector too. If you still looking for mirage, hasbro toy shop still has him. I think Jim Hanley's across from the empire state building had Ramjet. But not for retail.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a huge toy run today with a couple of surprises. At A walgreens They had bootleg Transformers combiners. (aerialbots, combaticons, constructacons and protectobots). They were 5.99 each 3 for 11.99.

Then at Target I picked up the Generation 1 repaint. They also had She-hulk on the pegs and had some of the star wars series 3 comic packs (mara jade+luke skywalker, vader and leia and dark woman and asherad herett?).

Then I went to northern blvd and walked into the rite aid next to the school and they had the Sigma 6 shipwreck with his monkey $13.99 I think. I stepped into National Wholesale liquidators and I was very surprise at what I saw...DC Direct figures! at 5.99 a pop! They had Identity crisis series 1+2, crisis on infinite earths series 3, superman/batman (the corruption of supergirl) and DC Direct re-activated series 1. I was so tempted to pick some of them up even though most had ugly. For transfans they had the bootleg Victory Leo and Saber(4.99).

Went to TRU next door and I saw a new scalper scoop up all the new figs. He had like 4 boba fetts from what I could tell. They also had 1 Y-wing and some 12inch Cyborg supermen. The superhero shodown 2 packs are like 2 dollars and change.

I went to TRU Times square and I was surprised to see Galaxy Force Optimus prime on the first floor! And when I went to pay for it it was 19.99! I picked up metroplex and Optimus and headed home.

I went home happy. I just hope that I can get Primus for cheap.

I had a huge toy run today with a couple of surprises. At A walgreens They had bootleg Transformers combiners. (aerialbots, combaticons, constructacons and protectobots). They were 5.99 each 3 for 11.99.

Then at Target I picked up the Generation 1 repaint. They also had She-hulk on the pegs and had some of the star wars series 3 comic packs (mara jade+luke skywalker, vader and leia and dark woman and asherad herett?).

Then I went to northern blvd and walked into the rite aid next to the school and they had the Sigma 6 shipwreck with his monkey $13.99 I think. I stepped into National Wholesale liquidators and I was very surprise at what I saw...DC Direct figures! at 5.99 a pop! They had Identity crisis series 1+2, crisis on infinite earths series 3, superman/batman (the corruption of supergirl) and DC Direct re-activated series 1. I was so tempted to pick some of them up even though most had ugly. For transfans they had the bootleg Victory Leo and Saber(4.99).

Went to TRU next door and I saw a new scalper scoop up all the new figs. He had like 4 boba fetts from what I could tell. They also had 1 Y-wing and some 12inch Cyborg supermen. The superhero shodown 2 packs are like 2 dollars and change.

I went to TRU Times square and I was surprised to see Galaxy Force Optimus prime on the first floor! And when I went to pay for it it was 19.99! I picked up metroplex and Optimus and headed home.

I went home happy. I just hope that I can get Primus for cheap.

Just Today how many did they have and what did they have because I might go tomorrow if there is something because I won't go if there nothing

If you're talking about the Cybertron figs. There were a whole lot of Metroplex and Primus. Only about 8 Primes. And they were all on the first floor near the exit.

The only classic toys they had was the Optimus Prime vs Megatron with the dvd. In the classic packaging. And here's a link to cliffjumper on Wal*mart's web site. It's in stock!

Toys R us times square got a shipment of Transformers. They had like 5 bumblebee's and 4 Arcee's.

And Hollow Prime, Forbidden planet has a classics cliffjumper, Ramjet and Hot rod. 14.99, not cheap but if you bought it off the internet you would have to pay shipping.

Toys R us times square got a shipment of Transformers. They had like 5 bumblebee's and 4 Arcee's.

And Hollow Prime, Forbidden planet has a classics cliffjumper, Ramjet and Hot rod. 14.99, not cheap but if you bought it off the internet you would have to pay shipping.

Where that at it's in new york I got that from the fact that i'm 15 and don't think you would send me to some place far :P :07laugh

the Toys R Us he's talking about is in Times Square in NYC. actually on the corner of Broadway and 44th street.

Archived