New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

Hey I live in NYC and I'm looking for Cybertron figures. I know it's been a while since the series ended but I've managed to find some.

I'm also going to help with the sightings.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attention NYC! the TRU in Times square is now serving Voyager Optimus Prime and Megatron. Unfortunately the only deluxe they have is Proto Starscream.... must find '08 bumblebee...

On Friday target at the queens plaza mall got 3 titainium figures. Rodimus, starscream and RID optimus. They also have the Tech figures.

TRU times square had old titanium figures out. Scorge, Optimal Optimus and WW thundercracker for 17.99. Luke cage and lady deathstrike were $2.90? And the FF Masterworks was 6 dollars and change.

TRU in Times Sqaure has a whole bunch of new Deluxes... only one I didn't see was Bumblebee :tfsad

Even had some final battle Jazzes and a bunch of voyager SS, Ironhide, Megatron and Primes. Plenty of RRs too.

Target in the Atlantic Center Mall had Ultimate Bumblebees.

Kay-bee as usual sucks balls.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note, the TRU on northern blvd has 2 Primus figures, going for 49.99 each.

• 2 weeks later...

Target at atlantic avenue tonight (~9pm) had left:

2 g1 movie starscreams

2 movie leader megatrons

and fresh case (-1) of g1 movie jazz

and the TRU in times sq has a ton of primus and the ultimate battle two pack as well as some of the later classics (ramjet, cliffjumper)

also has a ton of voyager megs and starscream with a handful of ironhides hiding with them.

The TRU on Northern BLvd had like 6 primuses and 1 Metroplex.

The Target on queens blvd had 6 G1 Jazzes. 3 titainum fallen and 1 cheetor. They also had nightbeat and meantime.

Target at atlantic avenue tonight (~9pm) had left:

2 g1 movie starscreams

2 movie leader megatrons

and fresh case (-1) of g1 movie jazz

and the TRU in times sq has a ton of primus and the ultimate battle two pack as well as some of the later classics (ramjet, cliffjumper)

also has a ton of voyager megs and starscream with a handful of ironhides hiding with them.

If anyone goes to time sq could you telll me if they still have the classic because I am a late colleter and want one of the classic bumblebee and cliffjumper is the closes i'll get

Archived