New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

I Just got back from Target in East greenbush NY, it's Close to albany. I found the brand new Mirage & Meister In the new bubble packaging...take a look.. :clap

dsc024604gy.jpg

dsc024575kz.jpg

dsc024588yi.jpg

dsc024637qy.jpg

dsc024622be.jpg

dsc024640tr.jpg :thumb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I don't remember exactly what stores I found these in, but they are either:

KMart on Oswego Road in Liverpool, or Toys R Us in Great Northern Mall.

Classics

Astrotrain

Rodimus

Jetfire

Optimus Prime

Megatron

20th Optimus Prime (this one was at TRU I know for sure)

Cybertron

Quickmix

Cybertron Vector Prime

and the rest of the gang

Beast Wars

Rattrap

Optimus Primal vs Megatron

• 4 weeks later...

i've just returned from wally's (glenmont) with jetfire in tow along wit mirage! while there i also saw the bonus minicon packaged primus! cant wait for the individual minicon packs to be released. not a bad t-day if i do say so myself! :clap

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

just returned from east greenbush wally's and... the movie figs are in! they hadnt put any out yet, but leader class prime was out for some reason. one of the manager's told me to come back round 10ish. i'm not goin to, but those that want the deluxes may want to take a peek. happy huntin, Jazz... out!

Hey man I went the next day and nothing...I'm still hunting for a classics megatron if ya see one. and another jazz alternator so I can mod him with the reprolabels stickers.

I also found TF movie keychains at Target...Prime and BB..heavy bastards..and almost 8 bucks to....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't remember exactly what stores I found these in, but they are either:

KMart on Oswego Road in Liverpool, or Toys R Us in Great Northern Mall.

Classics

Astrotrain

Rodimus

Jetfire

Optimus Prime

Megatron

20th Optimus Prime (this one was at TRU I know for sure)

Cybertron

Quickmix

Cybertron Vector Prime

and the rest of the gang

Beast Wars

Rattrap

Optimus Primal vs Megatron

I am from Long Island, but up in Liverpool all the time for work.. a few weeks ago I got the Target exclusive movie prime there.

do any of you new yorkers on this board live in staten island?

Long Island, not Staten Island ;)

Archived