"Hidden", New Transformers Movie TV Spot on IGN

Radioactive Ravage

I hate to say it, but I don't give a fuxx about what anyone says about Starscream. I think he rocks hardcore. I don't see him as a classic starscream, but that is deffinitely Starscream. Remember there's more to the character than just the design, but the fluid movement, and the...everything...Ironhide also kicks major butt. He's just the best damned Autobot ever.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLY F*CKING F*CKNESS OMGOMGOMG CRAP SH*T AAAAHHHHHH

*and release*

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

OMFG I SAW STARSCREAM

Ditto

AND YES HE KICKS ASS

DM's right. i dont hold any grudges with the wide body anymore. he explained to me as to why he may have had such a change to him (on-screen reasons, not the off-screen jet-too-big reason). the only thing at this point i'm not entirely sold on is his mouth. not even his whole head anymore. just the mouth.

so EM, why would i not see a movie because one character has a goofy-looking mouth?

gallery_1044_64_266575.jpg

Excuse the grainy image, but it looks like Bumblebee is "beside himself" in this movie!

:lol

That's actually pretty funny. It's like Bay saying So okay Bumblebee could have been a Volkswagon Beatle but isn't a Camaro so much cooler. Besides would you guys really want his upgrade to be a new beatle?

I can't even express how thankful I am Hasbro didn't have a shot at using the old beatle design for Bumblebee. I was a bit confused at first when pics of yellow camaro Bumblebee first surfaced but seriously in this day & age. Who in there right mind would choose a Beatle over a classic American muscle car. That & let's see how far Sam gets when he's being chased by Barricade & a squadron of police cars. (Haven't read the script btw)

Like wow everything's suddenly making so much more sense. :clap

I don't know, there is something classic and "cool" about the old VW Bug, and I don't really like foreign cars. The old bugs are great for turning into hotrods though, especially when a Porsche engine is installed. It would have been interesting to see what they would have done if they had used the classic Bug for Bumblebee. Would he have transformed and looked more like the original but with a more realistic appearance, or like the curent Camaro design does? Would they even have made him upgrade to a newer vehicle design, or keep the classic car body throughout the movie? As far as the New Beetle body. Hasbro was going to use that for an Alternators version of him. Regardless, the current movie design is preety cool, though it would be interesting to see what they could have come up with using the Bug.

...You are aware that the VW bug is a foreign car? Volkswagen being German and all that?

Anyhow, I prefer the Camaro. Also because the VW Bug-as-main-character has already been done. *Curses at Herbie and Lindsey Lohan*

...You are aware that the VW bug is a foreign car? Volkswagen being German and all that?

Anyhow, I prefer the Camaro. Also because the VW Bug-as-main-character has already been done. *Curses at Herbie and Lindsey Lohan*

Yes, I am quite aware of that fact, which is why I specifically pointed that out. I have always liked the classic bug dispite my dislike of foreign cars. On top of that, the classic Beetle always did suit Bumblebee.

Archived