"Hidden", New Transformers Movie TV Spot on IGN

Radioactive Ravage

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awsome.

Hate to be an Ftard but I have no idea where the hell Starscream was in there. The bots moved so damn fast I wasn't sure what they were.

Did the music in there remind anyone else of 300. :tflaugh

Starscream, last post on the page.

Thanks. :thumb

just went through the posts & with the exception of a couple assclowns naysayers the reaction looks pretty strong.

This is the first time I've see Frenzy in motion anywhere & as much as I thought the design sucked beforehand animated he looks pretty cool.

sometimes CGI finalized models are different from drawn artwork....

okay, never mind, just ignore me... I'm just insane from Starscream hate

& you'll buy every incarnation of the character because of it. :tflaugh

My brother is such a jerk. He asked me to wait a month. A whole month to see the movie. He's going to be out of the country on some youth group trip to Israel. I told him I'm seeing it as soon as it comes out, and then I'll gladly see it again after he comes back.

Awsome.

Hate to be an Ftard but I have no idea where the hell Starscream was in there. The bots moved so damn fast I wasn't sure what they were.

Did the music in there remind anyone else of 300. :tflaugh

Starscream, last post on the page.

Thanks. :thumb

just went through the posts & with the exception of a couple assclowns naysayers the reaction looks pretty strong.

This is the first time I've see Frenzy in motion anywhere & as much as I thought the design sucked beforehand animated he looks pretty cool.

sometimes CGI finalized models are different from drawn artwork....

okay, never mind, just ignore me... I'm just insane from Starscream hate

& you'll buy every incarnation of the character because of it. :tflaugh

maybe

This trailer is sweet. I hope the movie is just as good. I loved it when Frenzy transforms and peeks over the shoulder of the suit reading the newspaper.

The movement for Barricades run chasing ...whats his name ... so "human" . Wow!

Archived