TF Movie Poster: Megatron

Optics

1394550xmegatronke7.jpg

I think it's new. It's new to me though. Haven't looked around any movie discussion lately so I thought I'd post this. Don't recall seeing a thread on it so... whatever. I'm guessin this is a 1 of 2 poster. The left being the first having Prime.

Well that's what they are.

Well yeah but most would call it a movie poster. I see "onesheet" and think and think: DAMN! Why do I always have to change roll? I'm so tied of having to get up and waddle out to the hallway to fetch it!

:tflaugh "one-sheet" is a specific term, and that's what these posters are, so... there it is. There are actual differences between one-sheets and regular posters, but the main distinguishing factor is that one-sheets are typically the first images shown from the movie and aren't the eventual "movie poster" that will be used once the film is out. just as an FYI and stuff

My first impression of movie Megs:

"The Gelgamek Clampdown is three feet wide and filled with razor-sharp teeth! Do you really expect us to have sex with that?"

post-2759-1175208855_thumb.png

Something about the layout of this poster reminds me of either POTAs or that strange warewolf/vampire movie a while back. Can't remember what it was but the layouts similar.

Still very cool.

Is it telling us to destroy the Transformer??? :tfhuh

Archived