Easiest Alternator to Transform?

Bizzmoff

Which Alternator can you transform as quickly as a deluxe? Which one do you dread to have to manipulate? Do you have a mold that keeps loosing limbs or legs because it just won't fit right?

I’ve been rearranging my Alts and the question came to me. The reason I don't "spend much time" with them is that I don't spend much time with them... duh? I'm sure if I transformed them more than just the once or twice when I first bought them I'd be better at it. So far, this is my opinion.

Hardest = Grimlock/Wheeljack (the arms!)

Easiest = Sideswipe/Deadend/Sunstreaker (not really easy - just not as hard as the others)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the Jeeps the easiest. Prowl was also pretty easy. I've only TF'd Skids once, but he seemed fairly difficult, and I always have trouble with Prime for some reason, but Grimlock's arms are still the worst EVER.

The Jeeps are really easy. The WRX's are getting easier. The Honda s2000's are easy too. Prime sucks and Wheeljack/Grimlock are definately the hardest.

Jeeps are definitely the easiest by far. Depending on how retarded I am that particular day, either the 'Vettes (legs) or the Mustangs (arms) are the hardest to me.

About equally easy for me are the Viper, Jeep, Mazda and S2000 molds. I can't put the Acura on the list because the doors tend to fall off.

I got Ravage last night - he wasn't too difficult to transform, so he's probably an eventual candidate for the "easy" list. (I got Rumble, too - but I decided I'd wait a day or two so I could savor what are likely to be the last two Alts, I'll have to comment on him later.)

Hardest: Mustang and Subaru. Although neither of these are particularly "hard" - more that they're frustrating to transform, i.e. arms and doors tend to fall off (Mustang), difficulty aligning the legs (Subaru).

I'm embarrased to say, but I really haven't transformed the Ram or GT molds enough to decide into which category they should be placed.

I've only TF'd Skids once, but he seemed fairly difficult

Heh, I was afraid of Skids for along time, but once I transformed him a couple of times I discovered he isn't too bad. He's a bit fiddly, but there isn't one of those overly annoying steps like with the Mustang arms or the Subaru shoulders (the steering arm bits)/rear leg alignment.

I'd have to say Prime has been the easiest for me and Wheeljack the hardest being I can never remember how to transform the arms. Tracks is kinda difficult with tfing the legs, they don't always move the way you'd like. So far I've had no problems with Sideswipe or any of the Subaru molds. I guess it all really depends on which one you've spent more time with.

Has anyone tf'd an alt with no problems right outta the box and without the help of instructions? I try each time I get one and then end up consulting the instructions anyways just to make sure I'm tfing it right.

Archived