Tabs on Classics Magnus/Prime

Tripredacus

I got Classic Ultra Magnus, which is a repaint of the Optimus Prime. I noticed that on his legs, there are two tabs. On the box they seem to be closed in either vehicle or robot mode. Do they have a purpose? Or are they just vehicle mode kibble? I didn't open the instructions...

"Gee guys, it came with instructions, but I thought I'd ask the interwebz instead of opening them and using them to transform the figure."

I fixed my Classic Prime's (switched them around to match the package pic) and plan to do the same with Magnus. I think I had to take the legs apart but it wasn't a big deal.

The way the knee guards are as assembled is the proper way they are supposed to be. Whan in vehicle mode, the diaganal hatching is supposed to face upwards. When in robot mode, and the knee guards are flipped up, the yellow square is supposed to be facing out. If you turned them around the other way, they are in backwards.

The way the knee guards are as assembled is the proper way they are supposed to be. Whan in vehicle mode, the diaganal hatching is supposed to face upwards. When in robot mode, and the knee guards are flipped up, the yellow square is supposed to be facing out. If you turned them around the other way, they are in backwards.

Maybe both of mine were wrong from the factory... is this pic the "right way" ?

Maybe both of mine were wrong from the factory... is this pic the "right way" ?

Yup. That's the proper way to use those things. :thumb

Archived