Blackout is tiny

Pascal

I don't see the issue with him being short, it adds some variety to the bots. At least he's not has bad as Beast Machines Megatron. But that group shot looks awesome. While I can't wait for these toys I'm not impatient enough to use ebay. I'll pay regular in store prices thank you very much.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Group shot...

100_1398.jpg

I guess the decepticons are smaller to compenstate for having greater numbers than the bots. Kind of a reverse G1. Unfortunately, their small sizes make it impossible to use GI Joes as substitutes for the military guys in the movie :(

Group shot...

100_1398.jpg

I guess the decepticons are smaller to compenstate for having greater numbers than the bots. Kind of a reverse G1. Unfortunately, their small sizes make it impossible to use GI Joes as substitutes for the military guys in the movie :(

You do realize how big the 'Cons would have to be to use GI Joes as military guy substitutes right?

Braw lallow would have to be massive - Leader Class. Blackout and Starscream would be like Fort Max size, if not a tad bit bigger. I don't think that's really something Hasbro would want to invest in - not at that scale.

But seriously - how the hell did you come to the conclusion that the 'Cons are smaller toys cause of their numbers? That just made my brain kinda seizure a bit Hornet. I'd like to know why you'd think number of toys would impact their sizes? The simple fact is if they went with in-scale to the Deluxes like Jazz and Barricade - the other 'Cons would be HUGE toys. So they couldn't do that.

They all look pretty cool to me. :thumb

You do realize how big the 'Cons would have to be to use GI Joes as military guy substitutes right?

Braw lallow would have to be massive - Leader Class. Blackout and Starscream would be like Fort Max size, if not a tad bit bigger. I don't think that's really something Hasbro would want to invest in - not at that scale.

Wow, calm down. I didn't mean exactly to scale, just large enough that it could be "faked". If Brawl was a Mega, the size difference between him and a 2.5 inch Sigma Six figure would be enough that the later wouldn't look too ridiculously out of scale.

Wow, calm down. I didn't mean exactly to scale, just large enough that it could be "faked". If Brawl was a Mega, the size difference between him and a 2.5 inch Sigma Six figure would be enough that the later wouldn't look too ridiculously out of scale.

And, you know, there is a Leader class Brawl in the pipeline, IIRC.

And, you know, there is a Leader class Brawl in the pipeline, IIRC.

Aware'D.

I just don't get the numbers = scale issue you posted. That just doesn't make any sense that the fact tehy outnumber Autobots means they have to be smaller.

i dont understand why hornet thinks that hasbro should make TF toys in scale with OTHER lines if they wont even do it for their own line (Never have)

"Well gee Blackouts a neat figure but i aint gonna buy it cause it doesnt look good with my, MY LITTLE PONY collection...."

i dont understand why hornet thinks that hasbro should make TF toys in scale with OTHER lines if they wont even do it for their own line (Never have)

"Well gee Blackouts a neat figure but i aint gonna buy it cause it doesnt look good with my, MY LITTLE PONY collection...."

They better make a Swimming Pool Playset featuring Little Girl W/ My Little Pony accessory or I'm attacking Hasbro's offices with an Oozinator.

Archived