Blackout is tiny

Pascal

I can't help but wonder if the reason for the smaller sizes of the movie toys is due to Takara not sholdering half of the R&D cost like they did for AEC. So now Hasbro must make the toys smaller in order to keep them at the same price point.

thats just all kinds of wrong. if anything the toys would be simple and chunky sorta armada like or basicly bigger FAB's not smaller and as complex as your averige cybertron toy a very japanese style of designing toys going by their market

IMO im guessing its down to black outs extras and rather odd shape pushing up the price like scorpy the fact that if he were as big as iron hide the rotors would not fit in the box

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see what the problem is. He looks like a $20 toy to me. At most he's in between a $15-20 range. I mean, if he were to be done in scale in terms of that particular helicopter and a hd-gmc diesel Blackout would have to be leader sized or larger to be in scale. Personally I prefer the $20 price point and size compared to what he realistically could be. I like tf's, but I don't like going uber broke to have them. If it's between me eatin a normal lunch or making tomato soup outta ketchup, I'm eating a normal lunch. And yes, I realize I went of on a tangent rant. Blah blah blah.......

Group shot...

100_1398.jpg

Nice Group Shot.

So Ratchet's toy is bigger than Ironhide. Heh - my inner fanboy just went "oh noes!" LOL.

But Man - after seeing them together - without a doubt I'm buying Ironhide, Ratchet, Brawl, Barricade, and Blackout.

Starscream still hasn't sold me on his stuff.

Group shot...

100_1398.jpg

Holy shee...that's so extremely awesome. I really, really, really, really, hope this is the future of TFs. They better look as cool on screen as these toys do.

Group shot...

100_1398.jpg

Holy shee...that's so extremely awesome. I really, really, really, really, hope this is the future of TFs. They better look as cool on screen as these toys do.

Tazbot that, base. We've got a heaping helping of badass and three months wait. Please advise. Over.

man, if i bought all my toys ahead of time like that, i'd be so bored when they come out that it's not even funny

Why be excited much later when you can be excited now? :)

Archived