TRANSFORMABLE TRAILER FOR MP-02 PERFECT GRADE !!

anemis

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would like to say that i think your magnus project is very nice indeed. the fact that you can fabricate magnus armor is phenomenal to me. and i'm glad to see that you dont let some ppl (well, one person) that replied in this forum get you in a bunch. you are a better man than me as i would have just let my diplomacy just fly out the window. i do alot of alterations and repaints and i enjoy everything from the mediocre to the best of projects. i applaud anyone who lets their creativeness shine in their love for TFs. i love you all, good night. ZedzDead

thanks for the great comments guys i really appreciate it ;)

i would like to say that i think your magnus project is very nice indeed. the fact that you can fabricate magnus armor is phenomenal to me. and i'm glad to see that you dont let some ppl (well, one person) that replied in this forum get you in a bunch. you are a better man than me as i would have just let my diplomacy just fly out the window. i do alot of alterations and repaints and i enjoy everything from the mediocre to the best of projects. i applaud anyone who lets their creativeness shine in their love for TFs. i love you all, good night. ZedzDead

thanks ... i always take criticism for what it,s worth... i always consider it but sometimes it,s given for the wrong reasons and not to help you in any way... sometimes they,re right and i,ll admit it when it is.... but i always try to make it as realistic and dead-on as possible.... sometimes it works and sometimes not... one of the reason is that you have to sacrifice some aspects to make the rest work.... in this case with magnus i think i did,nt sacrifice too much ... and i had fun doing it since it,s a second version i made ... one that i wanted to do for a long time.... as perfect as possible...

The pics on your site dont match this one, how many versions did you make? :o

we,ll actually your right... the one you see here is a perfect editon and the one you saw on my website is more a cartoon rendering.... (meaning i made the first one 2 years ago and there were allot of things bugging me so i made one that had all thoses things that i wanted in it...)

but they are worlds apparts.... praticly nothing has been left untouched....

now back to metroplex lol (before someone tell me that ;) )

anemis

Archived