Alternator Mirage and Camshaft

Bizzmoff

Alt Mirage is worth getting, his alt mode is beautiful and his robot mode is pretty good after a while. He's not all that complicated either, just remember to open the flaps at the bottom of his alt mode first and then clip them to his hood/chest once he's fully transformed and it will hold in place, well sort of.

If you've got an Alt or a BT Prowl, then you know what to expect with Camshaft. If you like the design, then he's probably worth getting.

-.[;,

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely love Mirage, definitely a must have. Camshaft's coloring is "meh" but if you love the Acura mold, then yes, you should get him. I saw Mirage plenty of times in stores here (he started showing up about a week after I got him from BBTS), but I haven't seen him since. Prime is plentiful, as is Tracks, Rollbar, Ricochet, Sunstreaker, and Skids. I've never seen Camshaft in the stores here, though. Good thing I got him from BBTS when I did. Even Swerve was more plentiful here (saw him three times, good thing I picked him up when I did).

BBTS has saved me on both the Alts and the Titaniums. That's the problem with toy collecting nowadays, though, if you don't get them when they start hitting, you may never get them (or have to pay through the nose to get them). :redface

I saw Mirage and Prime in a store once each, and bought them both. If you like alternators, mirage is a must have. But I've never seen anything but pictures of camshaft. TBH, I don't think he exists. all the pictures are photoshops.

But if Camshaft shipped with rumble and ravage I'd be a happy collector.

I saw Mirage and Prime in a store once each, and bought them both. If you like alternators, mirage is a must have. But I've never seen anything but pictures of camshaft. TBH, I don't think he exists. all the pictures are photoshops.

But if Camshaft shipped with rumble and ravage I'd be a happy collector.

I think I'll wait to see if he ships again too. He's too much $$$ right now for a mold I don't care for. I have TF'd Prowl maybe twice... even Acura hates the mold because they quit making the RSX :tflaugh1

Reinforcements From Cybertron Camshaft is my favorite mail away Omnibot so I have to get him someday.

$19.99 here

I did read once that he was to ship with Rumble and Ravage but......

$19.99 here

I did read once that he was to ship with Rumble and Ravage but......

That was posted before and I always check Shoppertron first - it's been "TEMPORARILY NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE" for months.

Let me just say..........D'oh!! Well, I put Mirage on preorder (went through alot of trouble with him as some of you may recall) After that though I saw him in stores at least 5 or more times and I dont get to the store often. (not often enough for me) Now good luck with Camshaft. Saw him once ever! should have overdrawn my account I guess. the overdraft fee would have been cheaper than what he cost on Ebay right now. :tfmad

If you have to get one, get Mirage. I agree with all that's been said about him--he's one of the best molds of the line. Camshaft is a straight repaint of Prowl pretty much sans his police lights and a bigger spoiler. But I like the colors, and I actually got him from HTS when they had him. I don't think they'll be selling Camshaft anymore....they would still have him listed on HTS if they were planning to, but all they're selling are Ricochet, Rollbar, SS, and Skids.

I don't understand Hasbro. People go nuts for Mirage, Deadend, Swerve, and Nemesis Prime so they ship less of them :wtf

Well, people like Swerve because he is rare. Tracks got reissues and he sold very well in my area. I may be wrong about that in your area.

Archived