Interesting.......

Cliffjumper69

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had similar thoughts when I first saw the photo...but if they've managed to hold onto that secret for this long, why blow it by setting that truck up at that event?

Maybe that truck was purposefully put there just to drive us all nuts with speculation...

If it is a version of Prime, we'd better see it as a toy.

How true is this? I don't know if I can buy into it.

However, I must say that I honestly don't care - Prime can be whichever truck he wants to be. I'll enjoy him on screen probably anyways.

My major issue with this being "true" is the mass/dimensions difference between Prime's two truck modes - that's a LOT of size difference. How can they make that work if they ain't doing the mass-changing stuff? I guess they'll explain it away with super-parts compression? But that just comes off as lame to me.

that looks like the truck holding the trailer that you see in the back shot of prime here

http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/imageFol...mp;img=&tt=

also, if thats prime they've changed the script more than we've learned previously.

since BB is the only bot to have to change alt modes.

just about everything we see has followed the script almost word for word and what doesn't is only a very minor deviation....

OMG blast from the past (30 years, that is...I've never seen one of those on the road)

My major issue with this being "true" is the mass/dimensions difference between Prime's two truck modes - that's a LOT of size difference. How can they make that work if they ain't doing the mass-changing stuff? I guess they'll explain it away with super-parts compression? But that just comes off as lame to me.

I think that's the kind of Mass-Shifting you could get away with, personally.

But I think Buddykiller's right on about the reason that truck is there. You can really tell in some other pics that A) it seems to be there to have brought in a trailer that's for an unrelated display and B) the cab itself it's really crammed into the corner, behind old style Bumblebee and not really "on display."

tform14.jpg

Prime in the movie B4 he gets his flames is Gee Wunn'D! :thumb So now all Gee Wunn Starscreaming can end once and for all :D

I got the pic from here, Linky

CJ

:tfdance

OMFG!!!HOLYBlotBALLS ITS NEMISIS PRIME/SCOURGE OH THIS MOVIE IS GUNNA ROCK SOOO HAWRD. I can't wait till he whips out his lazer sword! teh pnwge will be the awesomest! :rofl

3 wiper blades is so ghey, that's not very g1

Archived