LOOK MA!!!! HANDS!!

plowking

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did this over the weekend with my Alt Rumble and an extra Alt Prowl that I painted. Never was to happy with the paint job that I did on prowl so I had no reason not to tear off his arms and give them to Rumble. I just put mine inside the screw holes at the bottom of the pile drivers, so when you hit the switch to extend the pile drivers the arms are almost touching the ground.

When I saw this I thought to myself that this mold would make an excellent Optimal Optimus Primal. Dont have time to kb anything right now with finals coming, but anyone who reads this feel free to steal my idea for the repaint.

Nicely done.

He looks better, tougher.

I'm wondering, Can he transform wit the new arms intact? Is there room in the Civic to hold them?

No he can't transform with the arm mode. I just tried it last night. Oh and Dufftrix I used my blue binaltech prowl arms, just had to push them in harder

Yeah I have those, but I actually like the camshaft bot and the color set up, and went with the grey and black from Alt Prowl. I just like the color better, it doesnt stand out as much as the blue does, but that is just my opinion.

Thanks Lucs for the info.

Archived