Classics Drag Strip

tentagil

I've posted this guy on Transtopia and the club, figured I might as well post him here as well. I'm sure a few other people are probably doing this same thing, but here is my take on Classics Drag Strip for you viewing pleasure.

img1337kp6.jpg

img1336rm4.jpg

img1340uj3.jpg

img1347hn1.jpg

img1349po4.jpg

img1351nq7.jpg

img1354st1.jpg

img1356ih8.jpg

Last one there is a mock up of the arm mode and where the hand is gonna attach. Still have to build the actual connector piece there. So eventfully I should have a complete Classics Menasor, jsut not sure how long it will be till I can actually pull that off. Comments and critiques are welcome, let me know what you think.

I'm seeing Hot Rod as either Breakdown or Wild Rider since it has a similar alt mode look to it sans spoiler, and Optimus Prime as Motormaster.

I do like it though. It's very nice and very well done. I even like the silver what's it on the back. Head was done very well too.

I'm seeing Hot Rod as either Breakdown or Wild Rider since it has a similar alt mode look to it sans spoiler, and Optimus Prime as Motormaster.

I do like it though. It's very nice and very well done. I even like the silver what's it on the back. Head was done very well too.

I would say the Cybertron Optimus Prime would be a better choice for Motormaster rather than Classics Prime. Cybertron Prime is larger and already has combiner ports built in. Secondly, the design and transformation are far removed from Classics Prime's even though they are both big rigs, just as Motormaster's was far removed from G1 Prime's. Also, given that a big rig is significantly larger than sports cars, using a much larger figure for Motormaster would look better than one who is only a little larger.

No, but I can take one if you want. I can even throw some of the other Classics figures, like Hotrod and Mirage, in there as well.

It would be appreciated, if I'm looking at other pics right he gets taller in super mode do to the leg design, but want to see his normal un amped height in relation to Classics Prime to judge somethings. The built in ports would be helpful, and I can see how to make him closer to Motormaster with less drastic modding then classics.

Archived