A sad day for Transformers

TENIME_art

This is just terrible news. I only spoke with him on one occassion when I was relatively new to the fandom. Despite being new I knew his reputation amongst fans and felt honoured when he asked if I would like to have a gallery of my work on his site. His skill and talent was incredible and he was such a positive part of our fandom, even running his own site for us all to enjoy and share work and conversation. My thoughts go out to his family and I think it speaks for itself what a great person he must have been when someone such as I who never even met him can feel so touched by his passing. His legacy will live on in the wonders he shared with us all. Rest in peace TFmaster. :tfsad

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a member of the Transtopia message boards for about a year and a half now, and though I never met him face-to-face, he was still an inspiration and challenged me to better my skills. This is heart-wrenching news. No one should die so young. He was even younger than I am by almost 6 years.

damn....

he did post here from time to time, and has some of the most amazing kb's ever. never talked to the guy, but i spend alot of time going through galleries @ transtopia....

my condolences to any of his friend's and family

Very sad to hear about the passing of a fellow fan.

I'm with ROSEDOGGYDOG - I'm of a similar age and physique... need to seriously start cutting those kilojoules.

hell i'm not anywhere near that age but i'm going to look at my diet and exercise regime, i need to if i'm to outlive tfmaster and he probably had a healthier lifestyle than i do.

Archived