A sad day for Transformers

TENIME_art

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that dont necessarily use Seibertron.com etc. just thought id put a post up on here for those that knew or ever talked to Bill he was a lovely man and a huge talent in the kitbashing community, its a loss to the whole community not to mention his family and young son, never had the chance to meet him in person but he was a huge influence in my own modest kitbash attempts and was perfectly happy to help me out with methods etc. Theres a Paypal account address at Transtopia as well as on Seibertron to help with the funeral as well as donations to his family. Deepest condolances and sympathies to his family, just wish i had a chance to know him better.

p.s apologies mods if this isnt the place to put this.

oops just put up a topic in new and rumours as well. he shall me missed.

:tfsad

I heard a lot of good things about him from Maximo Prime. He sounded very talented and was hoping to enter the world of kitbashing learning from him. Even though I didn't know him, he will be missed.

good lord, i'm shocked. i think he posted here every now and again.

he was an inspiration to many and i'm glad he has lived and given a positive inspiration if only to the transformers community. May he rest peacefully and his name live on.

Unfortunate, I have thought about things like this. This will make me focus that much more on cardio when I go to the gym and eating the right foods. Being 31 myself and having a family puts my personal health into perspective.

Very sad. I didn't really know him, but I do know that he was a very, very talented kitbasher and a fellow Michigander. He will be missed.

My heart goes out to his family. :tfsad

Also, I would ask one of the mods if they could please either pin this or add it to the frontpage/news. He was a significant influence and inspiration to many in the fandom.

Also, I would ask one of the mods if they could please either pin this or add it to the frontpage/news. He was a significant influence and inspiration to many in the fandom.

Agreed....he deserves at the least this much respect.

Archived