Movie Inferno maybe not scrapped for good

Ultimatetransfan

Is it just me, or does the guy on the right of bumblebee appear to be the unused Ratchet design from the movie? Maybe Inferno will take the name for a sequel, or one of the game-only characters?

Man I hope so. That design F'N ROCKS!!

I hope that thing sees toy form, if not for this movie, hopefully for one of the sequels. He'd make a great inferno. All we'd need is a Red alert to go with him.

I still want Sunstreaker and Sideswipe to be movie toys. That'd kick a$$. I'd like them to be in all sorts of toys. Classics, movie, reissues (well, for that we have one of them). They were always my among my favorite G1 Autobots.

As I understand it, most of the designs from the comic are abandoned or toy-only movie designs, i.e. the Decepticons they're facing on the cover represent toy-only movie characters that we'll be getting in the deluxe line...a jet (supposedly very similar to Armada Thrust), a SWAT vehicle (to go with Barricade, natch) and a sports car (named Swindle, I think).

As I understand it, most of the designs from the comic are abandoned or toy-only movie designs, i.e. the Decepticons they're facing on the cover represent toy-only movie characters that we'll be getting in the deluxe line...a jet (supposedly very similar to Armada Thrust), a SWAT vehicle (to go with Barricade, natch) and a sports car (named Swindle, I think).

Seems like a smart way to go. I mean, why waste a good design if you have it?

Maybe it's still Ratchet? Since he's in the movie.

Archived