superquad.

Empty Cranium

superquad <once formerly known as superquad7> has garnered such attention for his custom kitbashes, digital painting skills, sticker making and being an all around nice guy. But no feedback topic for him? That's a shock! Well, I'm here to rectify that situation. :D And it's going to kick off in style:

superquad has this great sense dedication for his work and it shows in his high quality sticker set<s>. :thumb He's easy to talk to and definitely keeps whomever he's dealing with in the loop as to what's going on during his side of the transaction. His shipments arrive in a quick fashion and can bring a smile to a person's face <since it's always nice to receive good mail instead of bills after bills>.

I could go on and on about "sooner or later it'll be found out that if superquad stares directly at the bald spot on the back of you head, hair will grow rampant into a kick ass mullet" and write other such high praising <and humorous> remarks but that's up to others to do now. Come on people! Let everybody else who reads this know, for future deals, how schway superquad is! :clap

Thanks for everything Allen/superquad! :D x a million!

• 7 months later...

Gave me a good deal on Armada Tidal Wave, with quick shipping and good comms. TW was in excellent shape (dare I say minty?) and as complete as advertised (missing the 2 missiles as he stated, but I didn't want them anyway). Looking forward to sneaking more of his TFs past my wife and onto my TF shelves!

• 3 months later...
Looking forward to sneaking more of his TFs past my wife and onto my TF shelves!

... which I just did, in the form of a pair of little KOs that fit the nautical theme I'm building around Armada Tidal Wave. Again, SQ gave great comms, a fair price, and a great product. Recommended!

Archived