Looking for KP Melissa at the moment. Help?

... who's willing to get-rid-of/sell off/make a deal for a ne'er wanted Kiss Play Melissa figure, the CD and her surfing equipment? I'd seen plenty of people out there quiet a while ago saying they wanted the Kiss Play Convoy but didn't want Melissa to see the light of day once the box was opened. So, let somebody who would like to add such a kitschy item to their collection buy it. Namely me. :D

Somebody please allow me to purchase this small toy? please.gif PM me with offers...

My feedback speaks for itself: I'm easy to deal with, willing to pay whatever seems fair <$15 is not too bad for me if somebody asks that price just for the Melissa figure... but the whole package would be nice :D > will send off money either as a PayPal exchange or as a M.O. quite promptly & my communication skills are top notch when it comes to PMing info/writing letters & giving out unique feedback when, or if, a deal is done.

Thanks for reading and later days y'all. :wave

I know you said loose complete Meister/Jazz, but if no one comes thru for you on that, he's pretty much a shelf warmer here. So if you want me to pick you one up, it'll just be cost ($21.19) plus shipping.

Heck I've been thinking about gettin an extra myself and gettin Reprolabels Hydradread label set just to make another easy 'Con.....one can never have enough "Cons.

Epitaph,

I've been looking every now and then for the KP characters as well as the Asterisk ones.

You are not the only one looking for them. If I see them, I try to get them, but everytime I've seen them, they ended up costing too much, as in 20-30$ per figure.

should anyone respond favourably to this thread, can I get (sloppy) seconds?

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

NEO-BUMPICUS... RISE!!!!!

neobumpicussmall2cm.jpg

:lol

Hey, pk! Thanks for the offer , but I've already picked up a spare Meister. Nice, sealed package , very cheap and, heck, I even found a replacement Alt. Grimlock . Just couldn't be more any more happier... except nobody's offered me a KP Melissa yet. cry2.gif C'mon peoples... don't make me beg any more than I am now...

*AHEM.* Anyways...the reason I wanted a Meister was to put on the labels superquad sold me... but the Hydradread set at Reprolabels kick ass also. :thumb Alt. Grimmy was wanted only because I missed his visage amongst the other Alts. and he may get the Reprolabel treatment once he arrives. :)

[Edit]As for you, Mr. spazz... didn't you get that PM? I'm interested in what you have to say/hear your opinions. :thumb [/Edit]

Archived